Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

"Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
    Åkerlund did say he would use "every trick in the book" and according to the description it is a "a radical new approach" to making a concert-movie. Having that in mind, I don't think that it has the same "documentary"-type style of a concert film in which the purpose of the movie is to only show a good recording of the band playing their show, sometimes at a particular venue which people find special. "Völkerball" is a good example of that. Åkerlund is trying to make an entertaining film which is supposed to give you the same feeling and experience (empthasis on those words) as beeing in a Rammstein concert.

Knowing how they are self-aware of this, I am not going to be as critical of dubbing and incoherent editing, because this time they are beeing very clear about their intentions.
    I agree, totally. I remember one of Richard's interviews where he said that Åkerlund's film is "something totally different".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
      I agree, totally. I remember one of Richard's interviews where he said that Åkerlund's film is "something totally different".
      I remember one of Richard's interviews where he said we'd have an Emigrate album by now ...

All in all I can't imagine how it's going to be significantly different from Völkerball (but as I like that live DVD very much I wouldn't see it as a problem). I guess we'll have to wait and see. No doubt that it will be great though.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        All in all I can't imagine how it's going to be significantly different from Völkerball (but as I like that live DVD very much I wouldn't see it as a problem). I guess we'll have to wait and see. No doubt that it will be great though.
        As I said before, the "Made in Germany" tour show could easily be a rock-opera. Entrance to the stage, choreography, B-stage etc. and with some of the stuff from trailers and screenshots from internet it can be said some kind of cool intro to the film was done. It'll probably be something much more "artsy" than previous Rammstein's concert films.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        I remember one of Richard's interviews where he said we'd have an Emigrate album by now ...
        There's a an article from August 2016 about Olsen Involtini, saying that "he's currently working on third Emigrate album". Like they are building a space shuttle

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
          There's a an article from August 2016 about Olsen Involtini, saying that "he's currently working on third Emigrate album". Like they are building a space shuttle
          Didn't he say that in August 2015 as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
            Didn't he say that in August 2015 as well?
            http://ams-neve.com/posts/for-olsen-...is-just-right/

Maybe it's just the date mistake here

Comment

• I don't think there's enough time to promote the 3rd album with writing this Rammstein album and the 2017 tour before a worldwide album tour in 2018. Unless he's not happy with it he must feel quite frustrated that it can't be released yet. I think it was finished Summer 2015 so almost 2 years ago.

Comment

• ^Not many artists working under a big lable have the luxury of releasing an album directly after they finished it. When setting a release date, the producers and people working for the lable and/or managment are not only focused on when the album is finished, but also focused on when they think the album will sell well and at which time the lable has time to put resources into promoting and advertising.

I don't know if Richard is in that position, maybe the album is simply not finished yet.
                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 02-01-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Maybe the album doesn't actually exist.......

Comment

• It might indeed be a matter of whether someone is willing to release that 3rd album. I'm not sure if Slept So Long was really a succes or not. I don't think many producers are waiting in line to release another Emigrate album, but I might be mistaken.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I did like the last album, but it is true it wasn't really success. Richard mentioned during the tour that he was kinda skeptical about working on new music with Rammstein when they gathered again in September 2015. Though, Rammstein is always priority for the guys, so I only see it being released if Rammstein's album is delayed a bit for whatever reason.

Comment

• I think the mood in the band is good. The 2016 shows seemed to go well and they obviously wanted to play again this year before the album release. Hopefully this is reflected in the album ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
                          I think the mood in the band is good. The 2016 shows seemed to go well and they obviously wanted to play again this year before the album release. Hopefully this is reflected in the album ^^
                          I agree. I wanted to point that he was surely eager to finish Emigrate's record, but it seems he feels better at home now

Comment

• Still no new updates on Rammstein: Paris though

Comment

• I just bought tickets to Rammstein: Paris concert film in 23.3.2017.

I was very suprised this morning - the concert film is shown in Finland in 9 different cities, most of them with several different theatres. I expected something like one theatre in Helsinki and sold out immediately.

I've never been very interested towards this shortened concert film, since I saw the full show in Hartwall Arena in Helsinki 2012. But still, this might be one time change to see Rammstein in big screen, so let's see how it is.

But I'm waiting much more for the actual Blu-Ray release with full show.

Comment

• The UK has had 1 more city added but still none near me. I've emailed a couple of cinemas nearer to home but no news (yet). As the site says, "Show times coming here soon".

With this being a bigger event that the In Amerika cinema release, I wonder when we'll get the DVD/Blu-Ray? Early discussion suggested the next day like In Amerika. But with German cinemas also having screenings during the next week I'm not sure that makes sense. I just hope they don't make us wait until Autumn like with all their other major releases in recent years usually fits in with the Christmas season.

Comment

Working...
                                X