Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: "Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    Which one? i can't find it.
    I'm not sure, the girl wrote a guy who asked about dvd-release, and said Rammstein Club Argentina had written about the DVD, and the length, and then added that it would be released in Europe on 31st March. She showed this:

But this doesn't say anything about a release-date.

But it makes sense they'll release it after the cinema-showings are over. Last time it was released the day after, and worked as a warm up to the Summer-shows.

Edit: I just answered her comment and asked for a link to the release-date info.
    Last edited by The Rose; 03-17-2017 at 12:54 PM.

^Great. Let's see what she answers.
    Thank you.

It seems like it's just a rumour. Her answer was:

"Hi, I've seen it on a post in the Argentinian Fans Club, here it is. A guy was saying that he can't afford a trip to Buenos Aires on 30th and another answered that he won't be waiting too long to see the movie because the DVD will show up the next day"

Maybe you can translate for us, Maya. Perhaps he just assumed it wold be like RiA, just like I'm hoping it'll be. But I'm beginning to doubt it ;-)

Richard about the new album: "35 songs have already been made."

http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/Brisant/98-Minuten-G%C3%A4nsehaut-mit-Rammstein/MDR-Fernsehen/Video?bcastId=17396062&documentId=41575892

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose View Post
    It seems like it's just a rumour. Her answer was:

"Hi, I've seen it on a post in the Argentinian Fans Club, here it is. A guy was saying that he can't afford a trip to Buenos Aires on 30th and another answered that he won't be waiting too long to see the movie because the DVD will show up the next day"

Maybe you can translate for us, Maya. Perhaps he just assumed it wold be like RiA, just like I'm hoping it'll be. But I'm beginning to doubt it ;-)
    The first guy is asking if someone would record the movie and upload it to youtube. The second one says it will be released next day, and suggest the other guy to download it. I would like to know why he says it, maybe he knows something we don't.

And probably there would be a screening uploaded somewhere on 24th so he could see it before it is screened in Argentina, it's a week after the official date release. :S

I haven't seen any official date for the DVD, I should try to find it, probably it is somewhere.

Weird. In a clip of Engel posted in an interview, half of Flake's left arm has been removed. How random lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ramm91 View Post
    Weird. In a clip of Engel posted in an interview, half of Flake's left arm has been removed. How random lol
    If we asked Jonas why, I believe answer would be "Well, just because we can"
    He was definitely right about using every trick in the book XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ramm91 View Post
    May be a production glitch, but sounds pretty cool to be honest. Now I can't stop thinking about the band performing with amputee costumes, would be morbid yet cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya View Post
    The first guy is asking if someone would record the movie and upload it to youtube. The second one says it will be released next day, and suggest the other guy to download it. I would like to know why he says it, maybe he knows something we don't.

And probably there would be a screening uploaded somewhere on 24th so he could see it before it is screened in Argentina, it's a week after the official date release. :S

I haven't seen any official date for the DVD, I should try to find it, probably it is somewhere.
    I think it's just wishful thinking. If he'd had any real info he would've linked to that.

But if you find any real info that would be great

2 days..