R.I.P. David Bowie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. David Bowie

Just woke up and heard the sad new on the radio: David Bowie has died, just days after his 69th birthday and the day after releasing a much acclaimed new album, Blackstar. I've been a fan for many years and will miss him much.

Lemmy and Bowie in such a short amount of time?

May he rest in peace.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

It took some time before I became aware of this news. Over the past few days, Bowie got a lot of media attention because of his new album. When I saw headlines this morning with his name on it, I just thought it was reviews and comments on his new record. I was completely shocked when someone later on told me that he died. He was a really great artist. I think only a few artists have the kind of range when it comes to talent that Bowie had.

RIP

Comment

Not something i was expecting to wake up to. Such a shame. R.I.P Mr Bowie!
        All the left is right! All the black is white!
        All the fast was slow! All the loose is tight!
        All the heat is snow! All the high was low!
        All the grief is fun! All the, all the rain is sun!

Comment

RIP, sad news.

Comment

I've been a Bowie fan from 9 years old. Part of me just died forever.

Comment

Working...
            X