Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Summer Festivals in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if Spanish and Portuguese dates are close we've got a chance. BBK is in July, what about Portuguese festivals?

Comment

An interesting interview about Rammstein pyro's http://www.teamrock.com/features/201...mstein-on-fire

Comment

Rammstein are now officially confirmed as headliners in the Pinkpop Festival 2016!

http://www.pinkpop.nl/red-hot-chili-...s-pinkpop2016/

Comment

So, the on-day-tickets for Tinderbox goes on sale on Monday morning. If I buy one I'll have to get BnB and train-ticket as well. It will cost me a little over 300 Euros all together, and I'm not rich. I don't even like festivals, but prefer arenas or halls. So what to do, what to do. I'll have to mull it over during the weekend . . .

Comment

^Bufffff, I went to Sonisphere Spain 2010 and it was .... hell. So, would I pay 300€ only to see Rammstein again in the same conditions? mmmmm I'm not sure.

Comment

Rammstein are now announced as official headliners for Hellfest 2016.

Comment

Rammstein are along with Kiss announced as headliners for the "Gods of Metal"-festival in Italy. First Rammstein will play at 2nd of June and Kiss at the 3rd of June.

Comment

In total we now have 10 dates in June and 1 in July. I guess the July and August dates will come soon as well, along with maybe two or more exclusive outdoor shows at the Berlin Wuhlheide. For now I think this will strictly be a festival-tour. They did have indoor concerts in their 2013 tour, but I think the purpose of that was to bring the "Made in Germany"-tour to countries they didn't visit in the 2011-2012 legs of the tour like Portugal, Spain and Italy(with the exception of France which had concerts in other locations, and Germany which had two special shows in Wolfsburg). They usually visit most parts of Europe during a tour, and I think that's what they intended to do.

The thing which I was thinking about the other day, was if they will go to Asian festivals near the middle/end of August (like they planned to do in 2005). They haven't been there in 10 years and in 2012 there were rumors of an Asian leg of the MIG tour.

Comment

I am very dubious regarding an appearance at a festival in the Iberian Peninsula. This tour seems like it is going to be very cost effective (like the MIG 2011-2012 dates), and moving their stuff over here is an expensive pain in the ass.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I agree, I don't expect their visit. Even after being Number one with RiA in both countries. I think It's a way to get money for next tour.

I was surprised They are again on holidays according to The images on FB and instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                        In total we now have 10 dates in June and 1 in July. I guess the July and August dates will come soon as well, along with maybe two or more exclusive outdoor shows at the Berlin Wuhlheide. For now I think this will strictly be a festival-tour. They did have indoor concerts in their 2013 tour, but I think the purpose of that was to bring the "Made in Germany"-tour to countries they didn't visit in the 2011-2012 legs of the tour like Portugal, Spain and Italy(with the exception of France which had concerts in other locations, and Germany which had two special shows in Wolfsburg). They usually visit most parts of Europe during a tour, and I think that's what they intended to do.

The thing which I was thinking about the other day, was if they will go to Asian festivals near the middle/end of August (like they planned to do in 2005). They haven't been there in 10 years and in 2012 there were rumors of an Asian leg of the MIG tour.
                        It wasn't just France and Germany they revisited in 2013, they also did Belgium, The Netherlands, the UK, Switzerland, Austria,... again. So I guess it was certainly not the purpose to visit those they skipped in 2011-2012, it seems more like it was a convenient extra to pass through those they skipped on the way.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^I was talking about indoor concerts, not festivals. They only did 12 indoor concerts and 4 outdoor concerts that were not related to festivals. Those shows were held in countries they skipped in 2011-2012, with the exception of Germany and France (if I'm correct).

I agree that this was probably a convient pass to visit these countries and do indoor concerts before the festival season started. However I think it's just a tradition that each tour has a open-air leg with a lot of festivals. When it comes to festivals they do of course visit many countries they have already played in earlier during the tour, and if they can they will pass by places they haven't been before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                            ^I was talking about indoor concerts, not festivals. They only did 12 indoor concerts and 4 outdoor concerts that were not related to festivals. Those shows were held in countries they skipped in 2011-2012, with the exception of Germany and France (if I'm correct).

I agree that this was probably a convient pass to visit these countries and do indoor concerts before the festival season started. However I think it's just a tradition that each tour has a open-air leg with a lot of festivals. When it comes to festivals they do of course visit many countries they have already played in earlier during the tour, and if they can they will pass by places they haven't been before.

Oop, my mistake! You probably think I'm quite the criticizing nitpicking creep by now :/ ...

Man, each time I see bands releasing tour dates I'm so happy to be living in Belgium with their large venues for the autumn / winter / spring concerts and their huge festivals for the summer .
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^I don't think venues are the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                                Oop, my mistake! You probably think I'm quite the criticizing nitpicking creep by now :/ ...

Man, each time I see bands releasing tour dates I'm so happy to be living in Belgium with their large venues for the autumn / winter / spring concerts and their huge festivals for the summer .
                                WHAT? Of course I don't think you are that! Don't hesitate to simply disagree or present your take on something, we are only discussing here. Liebe ist für alle da, besonders für Waidmann.

When it comes to this tour, I am of course willing to travel just to seem the live. However, I am sort of hesitating to buy tickets right now for two reasons:

First of all, they might announce new dates which include festivals which are closer and cheaper for me.

Second of all, while I really don't mind seeing them twice, for some German fans it's almost unofficially confirmed that Rammstein will appear at Wacken 2016. The two arguments are that they have only announced two dates in Germany, and it makes sense that they would return back for a third time during the end of the tour in August. The other thing is that people are saying one of the organizers of the festivals, might have spoiled the headliners already in September. While I don't think a Facebook comment is enough to get excited, he wrote "We are going to have big headliners again in the future, like for example Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Rammstein. Maybe already in 2016?" That was before either of the three bands even announced a European tour. In addition Iron Maiden has even been officially confirmed as a headliner now.

Of course I am not holding my breath, but I'll see if can make sure to get tickets for a festival with Rammstein atleast toward the end of the month.
                                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 11-13-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X