Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Rammstein┤s new Album

I don't care if it's autumn 2017, or spring 2018, I simply cannot wait for the next Rammstein album!! The release of Till's Lindemann album helped a little, as did Richard releasing Silent So Long, but now I'm really starting to crave some new stuff! I mean hell, it's been nearly nine years since LIFAD came out! Wow.......I've just realised what I said there. LIFAD is nearly a decade old! That's nuts! Oh well, to heck with it, whatever happens, it's only a matter of a few months, and we will once again be rocking out to some brand new Rammstein material. Not that the old stuff is bad of course haha!!
    May 16th 2002 - Docklands Arena, London
    July 15th 2005 - NEC Arena, Birmingham
    February 3rd 2010 - LG Arena, Birmingham
    february 25th 2012 - LG Arena, Birmingham
    June 16th 2013 - Download festival, Donington

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Tńgtgren
    "[laughs] No, no. We'll see what's going to happen in the future, now they're busy with Rammstein, to write some new stuff and they're going to go out in summer again and do the festivals so they had to take a break. So I don't know when they will be out with the album. We have to wait, nothing else we can do.

"I think maybe 2018 they come out with another album, probably tour for a year or two and then we can go back. We'll just plan it, I'll write up all the music again and then he can work on the lyrics when he has time. It should be three years maybe, I don't know. But we will definitely do another one, another Lindemann album."
    Source: http://metaltalk.net/columns_sevente..._interview.php

^Interesting, and a very good interview. Thanks for the link, Maya

Yeah I think 2018 is more likely now. They're probably working on the album right now but will soon have to work on the 2017 shows and rehearsing/creating a setlist. After the tour finishes they'll probably go back to finish the album and start promoting for a Spring release. As Richard said in an interview, they feel there's no pressure on them this time so it will be ready when it's ready.

I've been having this one dream that Rammstein was playing in Times Square, on New Year's Eve, to promote their new album, and when the ball dropped at 12am on New Year's day, they officially announced the release of their new album.

I keep thinking about that, and I can't help but imagine how awesome that would be to kick off 2018 like that.

Apparently, 35 songs have already been made for the new album...only 11 will make it. Get ready folks, some good music is coming your way.

According to RZK: It'll come when it's ready:
    https://www.facebook.com/dw.popxport...0275669340598/
    Last edited by The Rose; 03-18-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CardonaRacing18 View Post
    Apparently, 35 songs have already been made for the new album...only 11 will make it. Get ready folks, some good music is coming your way.
    Let's hope for more than that. Maybe again in the form of a smaller side-album and some B-sides, like they did last time. Or maybe they could make a double album for once. It'll probably be the last Rammstein album anyway, so why not end it with a blast?
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Quote Originally Posted by Waidmann View Post
    Or maybe they could make a double album for once. It'll probably be the last Rammstein album anyway, so why not end it with a blast?
    If they end up making about 40 songs, they oughtta go "Hardwired to Self-Destruct" on us and release the album in a standard and a deluxe version. The standard has the traditional 11 tracks, but the deluxe version should have three or even four disks. One disk with the standard 11, disk two with songs that almost made the cut, disk three with outtakes that probably didn't sound well, and the last disk have the demos that hardly came to light while making the album (like the Raritaten on XXI).

Yeah, as sad as it seems to say it, this very well may be their last album. But imagine going out with a massive album with 30 plus songs of entirely new material as a swan song. That would be something to marvel over for years to come.

As exciting as hearing 35 songs are being worked on, I wouldn't expect to hear as many as that number. A lot of bands work on many songs for new albums before scrapping most of them. I think Marilyn Manson had around 80 songs for 'Holywood' before narrowing it down. At most I think we could get like another Reise/Rosenrot situation with 2 albums (22 songs) out of those. I'd be very happy with that! But hey.. we'll see. Exciting to hear a little news either way.