Pain/Hypocrisy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain/Hypocrisy

Since we are talking about him so much lately with Lindemann...and since I finally just bought one of his albums. Let's talk Pain!

The iTunes download for You Only Live Twice has 20 songs!!! :O I know half of them are remixes and live versions...but $12 for 20 songs is a great deal!

EDIT: Ok, so I suppose I should put band background or something in it since it's the first post. I will go look up some info after work and edit it in...
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 05-26-2015, 10:57 PM.

Î have been listening to it for free, via Spotify

Comment

^I've been listening on Pandora. But now I own it, and there's songs from these I haven't heard yet.

Comment

Postman came today with Pain's Coming Home. In addition to the studio-disc with 10 numbers there is a live disc with another 10 numbers recorded in Vienna on June 3 2016 (Rammstein could learn something about quick release here) I've only had time for one listen through af both discs, but I really like what I hear. Both discs will certainly be on heavy rotation here for a long time

In addition there is a list of live-shows this Autumn, and there will be three in Spain and one in Portugal. The closest to me will be a 5-6 hours train-ride to either Hamburg or Gothenburg or to Aalborg in Denmark, but that would require staying over-night and will be way to expensive. But judging from the live-cd his live-shows would be a very great experience.

Comment

Aha, I'm buying the album as well, hoping to be able to see the band in november (I woudn't like to go alone, so I'm waiting on at least one person to join me). I already heard some fragments and I think I'm going to like the record.
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^If I cannot afford Aalborg I cannot aford to join you in Antwerp in November. I'm going to Prague in two weeks, so that pretty much settles my travel-budget for the rest of the year. But I'm sure you'll fine some one to join you.

Comment

^Haha, well it wasn't an invitation actually, but as I clicked to post it, I too realized you could read it like that. But nice of you to give it thought .

No, I just know of 1 friend who might join, but she's still in vacation so I'll have to wait for her return to ask. I guess it's stupid but I just simply can't enjoy concerts on my own (although it's not that I talk to them during the show, so it's kind of weird of me).
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                ^Haha, well it wasn't an invitation actually, but as I clicked to post it, I too realized you could read it like that. But nice of you to give it thought .

No, I just know of 1 friend who might join, but she's still in vacation so I'll have to wait for her return to ask. I guess it's stupid but I just simply can't enjoy concerts on my own (although it's not that I talk to them during the show, so it's kind of weird of me).
                I know, I was only joking ;-)

I don't really like going alone either, but for Rammstein this Summer it was fine. The people on one side were first timers too, so we got talking (while waiting, NOT during) and at my other side there was a couple living in the neighbouring village to were my sister lives. So we sort of looked out for each other and held each others places if one had to take five ;-)

Comment

Love the new album! I may have to start checking out the previous Pain albums

Comment

I have "t listen to it yet, I hope it's on Spotify, I"ll check it later.

Comment

Peter (as Pain), is playing near me soon, (Wolverhampton), and the gig is apparently from 7:30pm till 1am. Value for money methinks.
                      I saw Pain supporting Nightwish a couple of years back and I was quite impressed.

@Waidmann, I actually prefer going to gigs by myself.

Comment

Am I wrong or Peter slightly changed the chorus of Black Knight Satellite for album release? I think on the single release it was "you are the ghost that watch the sky", and now it's "...that watches the sky".
                        Anyway, I like the album. It's also nice that Peter kept on working with Clemens Wijers.
                        Also, in interviews for Skills in Pills and Coming Home, Peter often emphasized the fact that Home Sweet Home was the first ballad he ever wrote, or that he picked up the acoustic guitar for the first time in career for Coming Home album. I still remember the shock of hearing Hypocrisy's acoustic ballad Slipping Away from 1996's Abducted.

Comment

^I couldn't say as I haven't listened to the album untill a few days ago. But I do agree that the album is good!
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Originally posted by PAIN

Sinister forces planing for next #Pain video with #zoran and Till in Berlin

Source: Pain Official FB

Comment

Pain will be sending live on Facebook tonight at 9 PM. I have no idea what they'll do

and they started almost an hour early!

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPai...80179131863249
                              Last edited by The Rose; 11-26-2016, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X