Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post

The teaser started creepy, but then I couldn't help but laught at "I like to fuuuck".

Zoran Bihac again

https://www.facebook.com/zoran.bihac...62?pnref=story

Comment

• Originally posted by Xendar View Post
      Lmao, those videos were removed, good thing I downloaded them.
      Now what shall I do with them??
      I have absolutely no idea, but please don't mail them to me. Definetly not as soon as you read this, and especially not to the adress I sent you for previous material. You know, the one where you didn't gave me those self-made versions.

Last edited by Waidmann; 05-19-2015, 09:37 PM.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Alrighty then, I will not share them with anybody.
        Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• The official site just launched: http://skillsinpills.com/

It has 2 snippets from the album, from Skills in Pills and Golden Shower.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
            It has 2 snippets from the album, from Skills in Pills and Golden Shower.
            And they sound great; I really look forward to hearing the full CD now

Comment

• Sounds awesome!
              I subscribed to the newsletter and got email with "Skills in Pills" instrumental, but for some reason my computer don't open it.
              EDIT: Now it is working!! I can't wait to hear it with singing. I love the keyboards in it.
              Last edited by Zenika; 05-21-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• That moment when I have downloaded the Instrumental version of Skills In Pills...
                Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika View Post
                  Sounds awesome!
                  I subscribed to the newsletter and got email with "Skills in Pills" instrumental, but for some reason my computer don't open it.
                  EDIT: Now it is working!! I can't wait to hear it with singing. I love the keyboard in it.
                  I subscribed, but still haven't got a mail with a download-link. The FB-page is full of people with download-problems. But if it's only iTunes I'm screwed anyway.

Edit: I gave up waiting and tried with another mail and it arrived within a minute and download worked too. It's just a bit annoying that now I get the mails on a "wrong" address and not the one I use for this sort of thing ;-)
                  Last edited by The Rose; 05-21-2015, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• I can't believe I am saying this, but... I *liked* the instrumental.

Holy shit, I LIKED IT!
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Somebody call a doctor. Snake has fever-hallucinations

Comment

• We better send an ambulance quick! He's clearly dying. Or delusional.

That said, I really like it as well! Very Pain-like, but with that gorgeous fast sound that I was missing from so much of SSL.

Comment

• I listened to it 4 times already. But I am forcing myself to not raise my expectations.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Ok, I've been reading some of the comments on Lindemann's FB page from this....clearly some of these people have NO IDEA what Till usually writes about in A) his poetry and B) Rammstein. What were they expecting from him?

Comment

• ^Well they just liked the feel and sound, but couldn't be bothered to check out the lyrics. Till mentions this in one of the interviews, where he says something like"many people will be surprised now they are able to understand the words". I can see him with a wry grin when he's saying this

Comment

• The links at the top of the page don't even work for me so I can't subscribe to the newsletter, but the instrumental is already on Youtube. It sounds OK.

Don't know if it's just my mood, being tired after work and shit, but the snippets from the official page don't impress me that much. In Skills in Pills I don't like Till's voice (I didn't even think this is possible, but the mixing of the voice is horrible), I don't like his singing (like I didn't in the english songs from Rammstein, there's no passion, feels like he hates singing in other languages), I prefer the shorter version of the chorus heard in the previous snippet. And still, the audio quality bothers me, even though the snippet is re-mixed, because the vocals can be heard much better than in the previous snippet. But at this point it should be safe to say that it's the style of the music, not crappy mixing.

Golden Shower, I have nothing to say. I didn't focus on the lyrics that much, but when I first saw the song title, I prayed that it would not be about something as stupid as a fetish for peeing or anything, but so it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong. The music itself doesn't give me any feelings.

Well, I've had a long day, ,aybe I just hate everything at the moment and should go to sleep if off

Comment

Working...
                                X