No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read about it yesterday, but I didn't say a word be cause it wasn't official

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
      I read about it yesterday, but I didn't say a word be cause it wasn't official
      Yeah, it could be only wishful thinking or they might not make it official and make them a surprise act? That'll be über cool

Comment

• I can imagine it.... and happy faces everywhere... but I would prefer a surprise concert in Madrid Lindemann you can announce it now, don't wait any more....

PS: I know they wouldn't come here, but dreaming is

Comment

• ^I think Madrid is more likely than Copenhagen.

Comment

• It would be great if they apeared suddenly on Wacken, seems like a place where it it would work too. And it would be a terrific promotion stunt as well ("what a stunt!" as one of the Lindemann songs says ).

I think several bigger cities in north west Europe with smaller clubs (like Berlin, Brussels and Amsterdam), make a chance to schedule them. But maybe only there where the fanbase and sales are big enough, which could be why they wanted to wait to decide for a tour.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              ^I think Madrid is more likely than Copenhagen.
              Buuuuuuf

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                It would be great if they apeared suddenly on Wacken, seems like a place where it it would work too. And it would be a terrific promotion stunt as well ("what a stunt!" as one of the Lindemann songs says ).

I think several bigger cities in north west Europe with smaller clubs (like Berlin, Brussels and Amsterdam), make a chance to schedule them. But maybe only there where the fanbase and sales are big enough, which could be why they wanted to wait to decide for a tour.
                I agree but hope they visit other places too...

Comment

• Süddeutsche Zeitung interview translated by Rammstein USA.

Till Lindemann about desire: http://www.rammstein.us/archives/12190

Don't miss it if you haven't read it yet

Comment

• ^It's a very good interview, probably the most "private" I've read from him.

I just wonder, at the end it says he has one child, I think he has mentioned children = plural, in other interviews?

Comment

• ^ It was a very good interview! He seemed more human and less jokey than he's been in previous ones. It was nice to hear him talking about hobbies and family, and how important it is to keep them separate from the touring stuff. Interesting that it's really about having two different lives for him...

Comment

• The making-of for Praise Abort:

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Specially for @The Rose, another interview this time in Danish.

http://politiken.dk/kultur/musik/ECE...-besat-af-sex/

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Specially for @The Rose, another interview this time in Danish.

http://politiken.dk/kultur/musik/ECE...-besat-af-sex/
                            Thank you, I just skimmed it, it seems like Till and the interviewer weren't getting along. I'll see if I can get time to make a translation later.

There is the Tour de France to watch and tomorrow I'll fly out to The Netherlands and a visit with my friends there, I'm really looking forward to that

Comment

• I read it with Google translator and got that, it's weird because in all The interviews I read he seemed to be very happy, maybe it was because he was ignoring Peter? ( that part was a mess in the translation). If you have time for a translation it would be great.

Have a lot of fun and take many photos.

Comment

• ^The journalist were surprised Peter was even there. He seems to think it's a solo-project and not a partnership. I've started on the translation, it should be done later today. I can watch TdF and write at the same time

Comment

Working...
                                X