• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new interview for Tonedeaf

http://www.tonedeaf.com.au/450680/ra...ew-project.htm

Thanks to Rammstein USA for sharing.

Comment

• "We're waiting for the album release right now, then we shoot a second video, and I go back in September with my Rammstein colleagues doing another record (...)"

I guess "Fat" is indeed getting a video. It also looks like they are really serious about doing a new Rammstein record this year. I once heard that usually an album production with the size of Rammstein, needs in total 6-8 months of full songwriting, recording, mixing. Then the post-production kicks in with mastering and adding the final pieces. In the end there is of course promoting and marketing. Usually the album is also delayed for a couple of months, because the record company wants to find a perfect release date.

All in all, if no huge problems/delays occur, a 2017 release is actually quite realistic. The only question is, will it be a spring or fall release? They almost never released albums in summer/winter, and I think they will hold on to that tradition.
      Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 06-10-2015, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• A review of someone who heard the songs.
        http://vk.com/lindemann_russia?w=wall-88220563_4353
        Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Come on guys, keep voting. Lindemann is slippen down to 5th
          http://loudwire.com/battle-royale-th...ann-debut-big/

Comment

• ^Done...

Comment

• Snippets of "Fish On", "Home Sweet Home" and "Cowboy" are on skillsinpills.com
              Last edited by Rocky Chopin; 06-11-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• The more snippets I get to listen to, the less thrilled I feel about this project.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  The more snippets I get to listen to, the less thrilled I feel about this project.
                  Why am I not surprised about this statement?

Comment

• ^Fair observation. But I am starting to get tired of following this guys and feeling constantly underwhelmed by what they release, be it for Rammstein or their side projects.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• 23 of June 16.00 in Moscow, MediaMarkt in Aviapark mall there will be an autograph session of Lindemann!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/RammclanRus...e=1&permPage=1

Comment

• I forgot the french one:

Till Lindemann and Peter TÃĪgtgren will held a signing session at FNAC Saint-Lazare in Paris, Wednesday, June 24 at 6pm (local hour)!
                        Source: https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinwo...59889800709464

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          ^Fair observation. But I am starting to get tired of following this guys and feeling constantly underwhelmed by what they release, be it for Rammstein or their side projects.
                          So maybe it's time to take a break and step back a bit?

Comment

• Boy, on the contrary with me. I must be a real Till-fanboy, but this keeps getting better and better to me. I really really like almost everything I've heard so far, especially Home Sweet Home now strucks me as a great song. I expected much, but this is outweighs my best expectations! Till did it again. I almost feel bad I won't be home untill a few days after the album will 've arrived.
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I have to agree with Waidmann. All of the new snippets sound awesome, but Fish On impressed me the most. Now we only have two songs that are totally unheard.

Golden Shower is the only disappointment so far. The song itself is not at the same par with the rest, and I just can't get over those stupid ass lyrics. But I'm still waiting for the full song, maybe the whole lyrics reveal something more clever than just a song about peeing. Like Rammstein, most of the songs with Lindemann seem that they can have many meanings, depending on the person listening. That's one of the most amazing things in Till's writing skills, but from the snippet it's hard to find any of that beauty of writing in Golden Shower. But lets see, from what I've heard so far, I will certanly buy the album.

Comment

• ^I think Golden Shower is quite funny and originally written (with metaphers like "zip champagne" and "let cry your pinky flower") + I enjoy the music and rythm a lot.
                                Some songs like Cowboy don't say me too much for now, but with what I've heard from the rest, it's already good enough to buy. This album might be the revelation of the year for me.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X