No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Nobody is allowed to have hope on my watch.
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      ^Nobody is allowed to have hope on my watch.
      Truer words have never been written.

Comment

• It might indeed be Lindemann-stuff that was leaked, but it might also be that not many people were able to lay their hands on it as the hypothetical "exposure" might've only taken a very short period. Someone who might've heard some of it and might've really liked it. A person like that might be too scared however to reveal more.
        Last edited by Waidmann; 03-27-2015, 12:08 AM. Reason: It just might be that I misphrased something
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
          Truer words have never been written.
          Maybe Chrisss can borrow your Snake-poking-stick. It has been out of use for quite some time

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
            Maybe Chrisss can borrow your Snake-poking-stick. It has been out of use for quite some time
            You're right, it hasn't. I've been distracted. We should remedy this immediately! Chrisss would you like to borrow the Snake-Poking-Stick? It's sort of worn but still works great!

Comment

• Am I the only one wondering why we still cannot pre-order this CD/Vinyl on either Amazon or Rammstein-shop. If I remember correctly, Emigrate were available for pre-order 3-4 months before release.

On Amazon.de you can get a mail when it's available, but no info, no picture and it's stated as an import?

Comment

• ^ I was wondering about that as well. The album is definitly finished. However, I guess they are still working on the artwork and the items which are supposed to follow in the deluxe and limited editions.

I read an article about how Apple had an explosion of pre-ordering for the Iphone 6, and then had to tell everyone the day after that due to problems they had to delay the release by 4-5weeks. This of course aggrevated many customers. I guess they want to prevent this by not rushing out and have people pre-order it. More delayes are still realistic.

What I am however more wondering about, is why there still is so little information about the tour. I mean, if they really want to tour right after the album release (like Rammstein does), they should start announcing the dates and locations. The tour should technically be between the release of Skills in Pills and the Rammstein meeting in September.

Then again this all depends on how big this tour is going to be. If it's just Till and Peter showing up at random at a VIP club in t-shirts, and Till is singing while Peter is sitting behind a keyboard and a sampler, then I guess no major advertisment is needed.

Comment

• Emigrate were delayed several times after the opened for pre-order, so delays would just be "business as usual".

As for a tour, I don't thing it will be anything but a small club-tour, if they end up doing that at all? Let's not hold our breaths

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

As for a tour, I don't thing it will be anything but a small club-tour, if they end up doing that at all? Let's not hold our breaths
                    While I was really sceptical at first about a tour actually happening, judging by how much Peter TÃĪgtgren tours with both Pain and Hypocrisy I now think it would be possible. But still, I think it will only be in the major citys of Germany that have a lot of clubs like Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig maybe Frankfurt etc. In total, I doubt they will do more than 20 gigs (even that is a lot more than I expect).

I would really like to see a tour like that. Rammstein concerts these days are always so gigantic and crowded, seeing Till perform in front of something like 300-2 000 people would be a fun change of pace.

Comment

• I suppose there's the chance of a few guest appearances at the odd Pain gig, but I can't see a tour being on the cards.

Comment

• Currently all the CD versions of Skills in pills have been removed from Amazon. If you follow old links all you get is a 404 error. Why is that?

Comment

• ^I think we can safely assume that the release date has been postponed to an as yet unknown date. Big surprise!!

Comment

• ^Probably because they are delaying everything again.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I agree with both of you. This makes me think they should REALLY not have played around with this "May 2015" thing in their teaser and promotion. Summer is more realistic now. Then again record sales have been really low on summers in the last couple of years according to some producers. Maybe that means even more delayes

Comment

• What I think, is that all these delays are getting absurdly ridiculous. Even this huge hiatus is getting too far. This is frustrating for fans, and makes the band and their management look silly.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X