No announcement yet.

Stahlmann, Eisbrecher and Megaherz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ It sort of depends. Right now the only CDs I can lay hands on are Schock and SSL (and single), so in the car I will rotate them. My Emigrate CD disappeared ages ago. We don't know where it went.

I take that back. We still have lots of CDs but most of them are other stuff I'm not really listening to right now. Most of the stuff I listen to now is on iTunes so at work today, it's Emigrate for now. Yesterday was pretty much Eisbrecher and some Megaherz. I think after Emigrate today there will probably be Rammstein. Lots and lots of Rammstein.

But I agree with you Waidmann. Eisbrecher puts out some incredibly consistently fabulous music. I need more. I should go see if I missed some albums...

Comment

• ^Oh lucky you . . . and I love Fehler machen Leute. I'm sure the DVD will be out in time for the Christmas sale

Comment

• The second single from Shock is released, being "Rot Wie Die Liebe". The single includes one new song, "Ozean".

Rot Wie Die Liebe is quite a good song from Shock, Ozean also sounds OK, quite basic Eisbrecher. I wonder if there will be more music videos from Shock.

Comment

• ^ I can't see Rot Wie Die Liebe music video... "The uploader has not made this video available in your country"... This sucks.

Comment

• Me neither. Same thing happened with Zwischen Uns video at first, so maybe we finns also get the priviledge of seeing this video some day

Comment

• ^It's the same in Denmark, so I set my pc to act as if browsing from Germany
              It's a very nice clip

Comment

• Now I saw it, very nice video!

Comment

• I will find the video eventually. It took a couple tries last time before it was available.

Comment

• ^In the FB thread there is a link to a Russian site where you can see it (in the answer to my post) ;-)
                    Edit: An Eisbrecher have now added a link for their international fan-base: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlIIeK97XaU
                    Last edited by The Rose; 06-12-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• ^yes but not in my country

Comment

• ^Did you try the Russian link?

Comment

• The Eisbrecher DVD is coming: http://www.sonic-seducer.de/index.ph...d-blu-ray.html

Comment

• ^Oh very nice!

Comment

• The DVD/Blu-ray can now be pre-ordered from Amazon.de: http://www.amazon.de/Schock-Live-Blu...rds=eisbrecher

Comment

• I still have to get a shirt. I think I need to win the lottery just to support my fan-girling.

Comment

Working...
                                X