X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I expect to win something in their competition

I'm looking forward to seeing the hats

Comment

Did I miss a competition? I will have to go look...

Comment

^You have to like the FB-shop page and then choose which item you'd like to win and post it in the thread where they announced the new page. I went with Unchuldsengel - girlie-T. I think it closes on Monday.

Good luck

Comment

I also chose Untchuldsengel girlie in that competition. It was hard choice between it and Schock Tour girlie, but maybe they will sell those tour shirts when I see them live next month. Then I can buy it.
          Good luck everyone

Comment

Thank god I have you guys because I totally overlooked this contest . The chances might be small, but with bands I just join so much contests and by doing it, I just might win something once (several of my friends have by now).

Good luck to everyone as well!
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Oh my god I completely missed the post about it! Totally doing this right now.

OK, I also went with the Unschuldsengel girlie shirt, because it is AMAZING and I will have to buy it if I don't win. There were several of them I could happily spend money on....
              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 03-08-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

There is new competition on Eisbrecher Merchandise fb-page, again I went with Untschuldsengel girlie shirt. Maybe better luck this time.

Comment

I went with the Schock Squad girlie T this time. It was the other one I was thinking about from the shop. I am definitely going to have to pick up both of those I think. Also considering one of the patches.

I need more money.

Comment

Again thx for the heads up ! Entered again, hope something works out for someone of us.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• If it doesn't, I am definitely spending money in their shop soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika
                        Tomorrow I see Eisbrecher live!! I think I can't get any sleep next night.
                        I am incredibly jealous! I hope it's a wonderful show!! Have a great time

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika
                          Tomorrow I see Eisbrecher live!! I think I can't get any sleep next night.
                          I see in their FB-picture they passed through Copenhagen I wish they wouldn't just pass through, but have a real stop-over and play here as well. Enjoy yourself tomorrow, take some pictures and post them here

Comment

• Eisbrecher are once again giving away t-shirts. Check their FB-page: https://www.facebook.com/eisbrecher?fref=ts

Comment

• ^The fact that they have reposted it gives me some hope that they will soon make a drawing....and maybe I will win a shirt? Otherwise I will be forced to buy one! :O

Comment

• Just got back from the Eisbrecher concert here in Finland. It was much, much better than I expected.

There were no stunts or effects of any kind, not even pillars of smoke which I've seen on some performances from Youtube. Just the lights, and they worked very well.

There was quite much interaction with the audience. Alexx spoke something funny between nearly every song, and sometimes commented on something that was shouted from the audience. During some songs, he even took some of the phones from the girls in the front row, and shot videos of the band playing and took some selfies. During "Schwarze Witwe" he had a stick, and he let some of the girls on the front row spank his ass with it. The interaction and the speeches between the songs were much more fun than I expected. Alexx was a funny guy, and the speeches were short enough.

The setlist was OK, though I would have made some changes. The highlights for me were This is Deutch, Verrückt and Misstück at the end of the concert. Maybe the biggest suprise was Alexx performing a rap verse in english at the end of Misstück, which he dedicated to Clawfinger (a Swedish rap-metal band, also one of my favourites). He is suprisingly good rapper.

Overall, the show was very energetic and Alexx is a very, very charismatic live performer. I definitely will attend the next concert, if they come to Finland again!

Comment

Working...
                                X