Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll love it

Comment

The new Eisbrecher album is very good. I've listened to it trough a few times, and there's not a single track I feel like skipping. It's rare, because all the other Eisbrecher albums are good, but they have some not-that-good songs among them. My favourite track from the new album is propably Himmel, Arsch und Zwirn. Also good songs are Schock, Rot Wie Die Liebe, Nachfieber and So Oder So.

I think Eisbrecher is the best German industrial metal band after Rammstein. Even if the overall quality does not match Rammstein, Eisbrecher has more variety in it's music - the band has very good heavy, dark and grimey songs like Rammstein, but they also can do very good-moody party/pop-style songs you'd just like to dance to, for example Nachfieber from the new album.

Comment

I am absolutely loving the album! It is really very good. I wish I could be anywhere they will be touring, since it seems a US tour is nowhere on their horizon for awhile. Either way, love it. Listening a lot!!

Though I will encourage caution when listening in a snow storm and driving on the highway. One might be inclined to drive at unsafe speeds...

Comment

Yeah, I'm totally bowled over too. It's a great, great album. I love the feel of it, but cannot name a favourite track, I keep going "oh this one . . . no this one" I have it on all the time

Comment

^Definitely! Though I truly love Zwischen Uns, I hear Dreizehn and I think that's the favorite, or maybe So Odor So...all of them really. There isn't one that I don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post

Though I will encourage caution when listening in a snow storm and driving on the highway. One might be inclined to drive at unsafe speeds...
              Oh, that's what Herzeleid always does to my driving.

I haven't listened yet to the new album. I will soon and compare with your findings .
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Zenika
                I just love the new album! All songs are very good, but maybe my favourite is 1000 Narben or Volle Kraft voraus. Or Zwischen Uns. It's so hard to decide!
                I'm going to see them live in April when they come to Finland. I can't wait, it's my first time I see them.
                What, Eisbrecher is coming to Finland? Thank you very much for the info, I might have missed the concert otherwise. Just bought the tickets!

Didn't think they'd ever tour in Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Salmari View Post
                  What, Eisbrecher is coming to Finland? Thank you very much for the info, I might have missed the concert otherwise. Just bought the tickets!

Didn't think they'd ever tour in Finland.
                  You're welcome. I read on Facebook earlier this week about that gig, I almost missed it too. It was a little suprise that they are coming here.

Comment

^It's really a pity that none of those bands ever makes it to Belgium. Ost+Front we managed to get here through a very strong fanbase here and the fact the band's really active on fb and listens to the fans. With Eisbrecher there's little hope for that .
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

^Eisbrecher seems very active on FB (R+ could take some pointers there) , and have a few concerts outside Germany this tour, but I don't think they'll go without knowing it'll be doable financially. I'm sure they study the sales-distribution of the CD when planning tours. If they only sell a handful in a country there is no ground to plan a concert.

Comment

^Well, many bands visit countries in order to conquer fans over there, not the other way around. They should too. And Belgium's even a neighbouring country for them. It's just not fair .
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Write and tell them, they could still add a couple of towns to the tour, though it seems they ar heading more East than West this time

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                            Write and tell them, they could still add a couple of towns to the tour, though it seems they ar heading more East than West this time
                            Meh, writing them would be a fool's hope. But I'm planning on scheduling my futur vacations to Germany depending on whether there are concerts there (like Rammstein, Ost+Front, In Extremo and why not Eisbrecher indeed).
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

^That is a good solution, can you take holidays whenever you want?

Comment

You know, as active as Eisbrecher seem to be on Facebook, you could write them and they might respond. In fact it's very likely. I wrote a comment on the wall about how much I like the album and one of them (Rupert I think?) actually 'liked' the post. So they do really respond or at least acknowledge posts by fans. Which is really cool.

I wish they will someday tour here. I hope that when they do they come somewhere reasonably close and I can afford to travel to see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X