what are you wearing right now?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake View Post
    There are 99 problems with this forum, but the presence of Emos is not one of them.
    Says the one who cries and moans about practically anything...
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^I neither cry nor moan. I bitch and complain, like real men do. That might make me an asshole, but not an emo. Besides, if I were emo, I would be around Evanescence forums, not Rammstein.
      Last edited by Snake; 01-18-2014, 04:42 AM.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

99 problems, emos, another "conversation", I can't leave you alone. xD

Thanks for your help @Waidmann

BTW, I'm wearing a very big smile.

Comment

Hey! I happen to like Evanesense. Crap, I can't spell right now and I really don't care. It must be the wine. She has a gorgeous voice, etc. All of the one album that I got, I don't know...11 years ago now? Nothing compared to my two obsessions, but still good music.

Granted...I liked the Cure when I was in high school...

Oh my god I'm an EMO?!?

Nah...must've been a phase...I am firmly ensconced in my Rammstein obsession. No need to worry, all is well.

Comment

^When she gets to sing live, the gorgeous in her voice goes completely down the toilet.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I don't plan on seeing them live, so it works out.

Comment

And I love The Cure since I was a child...... and like Evanescence.... jajajajajajaja Another EMO? Sure not

Comment

^I neither cry nor moan. I bitch and complain, like real men do. That might make me an asshole, but not an emo. Besides, if I were emo, I would be around Evanescence forums, not Rammstein.
                  Bitch and complain like a real man??? You say "I bitch" and "real man" referring to the same person in one sentence? Do you even know what bitching is and where it comes from (and still is highly related to)? There's no need to defend myself at all here .

About the Evanescence thing however, I partially agree. It's often on and off with her live performances (a bit like with Axl Rose). You can get an amazing concert, but not necessarily the next time.
                  Last edited by Waidmann; 01-19-2014, 12:59 PM.
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

^I use the word "bitch" in the form of the verb "to bitch", which renders it a synonym for "to complain", so your insinuation is invalid. Furthermore, by complaining a lot, I am seperating myself from the herd, which in somecases takes guts to do (hence, the reason why I am a brave, bold, and daring human being).

But if we want to assume that your context is actually the correct one, I can argue that you also bitch a lot about my bitching. You do understand that this also makes you the same thing you insinuate that I am, right?
                    Last edited by Snake; 01-19-2014, 05:44 PM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

So, Snake and Waidmann are girls and Maya and I are Emo's. What an interesting group of metal fans.

Comment

^I'm not a metal fan.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Ok, Neue Deutsch Härte or whatever you want to call it. And what's wrong with metal?

Also, I notice you didn't argue with the girl part, just the metal part.
                          Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-19-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

^I'm not sexist. I don't have a problem with being accused of being a girl. Girls can be badass too.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Indeed. That's why we're the ones who have the babies.

Comment

But if we want to assume that your context is actually the correct one, I can argue that you also bitch a lot about my bitching. You do understand that this also makes you the same thing you insinuate that I am, right?
                                I complain about you once in a while, you complain about everything constantly. I don't think someone who's doing something occasionally is the same as someone who does it all the time. That's like seeing an occasional canabis smoker no different from a junkie. Lousy argument. So no, I can't see in what way you are right.

Besides, I always immediately give reasons / arguments why I think something, which makes my complaints more into a critical review. You mostly choose to leave the reasons unmentioned (I have to drag them out of you almost everytime I disagree) and reduce your post to the mere malcontent. That makes it more "bitching", don't you think?

And a bitch isn't meant as something sexualist. Men can be bitches too.
                                Last edited by Waidmann; 01-19-2014, 10:57 PM.
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X