Learning German

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Maya
    I don't have a microphone on my computer. That is why on Live Mocha I haven't moved onto the next level. I do on my phone though.
    I guess I will have to buy a microphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
      Thank you Maya
      I don't have a microphone on my computer. That is why on Live Mocha I haven't moved onto the next level. I do on my phone though.
      I guess I will have to buy a microphone.
      I think you can continue without it, but it's much better using it. I have one of this...

Comment

Ooh very nice. It is like you are a rockstar and can sing and dance.

Comment

Ooh very nice. It is like you are a rockstar and can sing and dance.
          Nobody would like to hear me singing.
          Jajajajaja

I broke the last and buy another of the same type, are my favorites.
          Last edited by Maya; 05-26-2012, 03:22 PM. Reason: my mobile corrects in Spanish....

Comment

Cool. I will keep an eye out for one.
            I am sure you sing better than you think.

Comment

I am sure you sing better than you think.
              Believe me, I don't

Comment

My sister used to tell me I sang horrible and now she says I sing well and was just being mean.

Comment

Maybe I'll record myself, so I can give a more objective opinion, but I think I will laugh a lot... and the rain will come back

Comment

A lot of singers can't sing either. After the instruments are placed in the background and the sound engineers change the vocals around, anyone can be made to sound awesome.

Comment

A lot of singers can't sing either. After the instruments are placed in the background and the sound engineers change the vocals around, anyone can be made to sound awesome.
                      like lady gaga, katy perry, justin bieber and et cetera with the pitch correction and/or autotune they use =o

Comment

But there are others that don't need anything just their voices....

Comment

Accapella singers are very neat.

Comment

^Like the german band "Die Prinzen" !
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
                              like lady gaga, katy perry, justin bieber and et cetera with the pitch correction and/or autotune they use =o
                              Gaga actually can sing. And I'm pretty sure she's not using autotune. I think Katy isn't either.. Not so sure about Justin though
                              ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Waidmann ~ I will have to check them out.
                                I was wondering why is das mädchen is neutral ? Is it because girl is already feminine ? (Yeah I am the one that asks all the crazy questions)
                                You ~ I don't listen to them really so I have no idea. I do know sometimes a look is more profitable than a good voice to record executives.
                                Maya ~ take singing lessons. I need to take bass guitar lessons.
                                Abendwind ~ I dunt know about them but Jyrki 69 and Ville Valo can sing.
                                Last edited by Edelweiss; 05-26-2012, 09:13 PM. Reason: Not paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X