Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dating thread ^^

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I'm starting to like this dating thread !
    Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
    You could always open a special dating thread

Cant wait for all those hot males to come running
    Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    That would be nice for hot men to come running out and ready to be scooped up.
    As you desire, here it is. Don't be shy!!!!

I'm wondering if this thread will be a desert or we'll have fun here like in our usual chaos.
    I bet the first, but here it goes....

It looks like fun.

Name : EdelweiƟ
    Relationship status : Single
    Online Dating : Have tried ok cupid but have only met wackerdoodles, like people that belong in the assylum
    Profession : Nurse LPN, going to school to be RN
    Dislikes : I always attract momma's boys, grown men who depend on their mum and can't support themselves. Negative people

I'm sure I will think of other things to write.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      As you desire, here it is. Don't be shy!!!!

I'm wondering if this thread will be a desert or we'll have fun here like in our usual chaos.
      I bet the first, but here it goes....
      I am sure this will be fun even if there are only a couple of people here as we will make it fun

Name: Richards Biggest Fan
      Relationship: Complicated
      Age 43
      Proffesion: Receptionist at Leisure and Swimming centre
      Likes: Music, keeping fit, walking, cooking, drinking, eating, laughing, sleeping, spending time with my family
      Dislikes: Meat, cruelty, attention seekers, moaners, vanity, and dishonesty
      Any RZK lookalikes very welcome
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Haha, can't believe what we started here, Richards Biggest Fan !
        Okay, as I'm single as well for the time being, I think I should go for it .

I'm a teacher, 23 years old and interested in music, Germany, culture and cars.
        If you are not a tomboy, jailbait, family member, student of mine, body builder woman or Jersey Shore actor, you do have a chance with me.
        I never tried online dating.
        Experience: several good ones but no long-lasting ones. The worst experience was when I dated a girl with too much make up and we met her best friend of which I really couldn't tell wether it was a he of a she . At one moment a question was asked me and I had to make a guess. I guessed wrong...
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I have NEVER tried online dating but i have had a couple of bad experiences during blind dates ...One in particular sticks in my mind, i was set up by a friend of a friend, i was told that the guy was my age, when i turned up for the date he was old enough to be my grandfather, i was very naughty, said i was going to the toilet and left the pub with him still sitting there, as you can imagine it was a long time before i spoke to my friend again
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

That's horrible Richard's Biggest fan ! I bet his excuse was he still felt young inside but was trapped in an old body. I had a guy my Dad's age try that one on me. To his credit his maturity level was at a 20 year olds and he always wants someone to tell him what to do. Age definately doesn't always make a person wiser.
            My friend who got me on the dating website ended up with a psycho and he pretty much mental abused her so bad by playing head games she isn't interested in men/dating anymore. Personally I enjoy my time single but hope the right one will pop up eventually.

Comment

5 posts.... amazing!!!!

Comment

Up until now I've been a fake misoginist that only wanted to get reactions from women. But if I keep reading this thread, I might just turn into a misogenist for real.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Don't read it then!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    Up until now I've been a fake misoginist that only wanted to get reactions from women. But if I keep reading this thread, I might just turn into a misogenist for real.
                    Now we know who the old man was who hooked up with RBF...
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^If I were that guy, I would actually already have turned to a woman hater
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Just remember Snake, we just had bad experiences and don't think all men are like that.

Comment

I agree with Snake, The worse experience was for that guy, she ran away and he was there alone waiting for her. Imagining being him now I would feel miserable.

Comment

Hey excuse me Snake and Maya do not judge me without knowing the full story, why would a man lie about his age and expect someone not to notice when you meet, dishonesty is something i cannot tolerate, i would never lie about something as important as that and not expect to suffer the consequences !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                              Hey excuse me Snake and Maya do not judge me without knowing the full story, why would a man lie about his age and expect someone not to notice when you meet, dishonesty is something i cannot tolerate, i would never lie about something as important as that and not expect to suffer the consequences !!!
                              Not judging anybody. You said it was your friend, not him. For me, age is not such important. I think an excuse would have been better, obviusly not The same being there. But if you have bad memories imagine his
                              Last edited by Maya; 05-14-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X