Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.


xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Autographs by mail?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Autographs by mail?

    I heard that if i send a self-addressed envelope with stamps on it to Rammstein, i'll get their autographs. Does anybody know if this is true? And does anybody know the address? I've tried to find out but got nothing. If somebody knows anything about this thing, please tell me. I'd really like to get their autographs...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
    I heard that if i send a self-addressed envelope with stamps on it to Rammstein, i'll get their autographs. Does anybody know if this is true? And does anybody know the address? I've tried to find out but got nothing. If somebody knows anything about this thing, please tell me. I'd really like to get their autographs...
    Hi Rosenrot. Welcome to Affenknecht!

    About your question, it's true. But I read it takes some time, so you have to be patient.
    I copy the information.

    AUTOGRAPHS

    YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A TOPICAL AUTOGRAPHED RAMMSTEIN CARD?

    Please send a self-addressed envelope with international response coupons (IRCs) to the following address:

    Rammstein Merchandising OHG
    COMMUNITY
    Hertzstr. 73
    13158 Berlin
    Germany

    and you will get your autographs (printed) by post. Please note that we can only send out your autographs if the envelope includes these coupons and has your full address written on it. Due to high demand, it may take some time before you receive your autographs and we thank you for your understanding.

    Please note that we do not take any responsibility for items sent in for autographing by the band and we therefore ask you not to send in any items.
    Thank you!

    SOURCE: Of course Rammstein.de link

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow mine will be in the post today, thanks Maya, may get it in time for christmas
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Hi Rosenrot. Welcome to Affenknecht!

        About your question, it's true. But I read it takes some time, so you have to be patient.
        I copy the information.

        AUTOGRAPHS

        YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A TOPICAL AUTOGRAPHED RAMMSTEIN CARD?

        Please send a self-addressed envelope with international response coupons (IRCs) to the following address:

        Rammstein Merchandising OHG
        COMMUNITY
        Hertzstr. 73
        13158 Berlin
        Germany

        and you will get your autographs (printed) by post. Please note that we can only send out your autographs if the envelope includes these coupons and has your full address written on it. Due to high demand, it may take some time before you receive your autographs and we thank you for your understanding.

        Please note that we do not take any responsibility for items sent in for autographing by the band and we therefore ask you not to send in any items.
        Thank you!

        SOURCE: Of course Rammstein.de link
        Thank you!! I gotta be blind thank you very much!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
          Thank you!! I gotta be blind thank you very much!
          Ja, ja, ja
          It's on the main page (probably in all), you must go to the bottom and below COPYRIGHT © 1997-2012 you can find the link.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have couple questions more... Can i send fan mail in that same address, in that same envelope? And will Rammstein personally read it or just some assistant? Sorry, i know these are pretty stupid questions

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
              I have couple questions more... Can i send fan mail in that same address, in that same envelope? And will Rammstein personally read it or just some assistant? Sorry, i know these are pretty stupid questions
              Ooops, this time I don't know the answer, sorry.

              I don't know if you can send fan mail, but I doubt they read it themselves, too many fans...

              But reading last paragraph, I doubt it would be a good idea using same address and envelope:

              "Please note that we do not take any responsibility for items sent in for autographing by the band and we therefore ask you not to send in any items."

              Sorry i can't help

              Comment


              • #8
                Tha autographed cards are really nice, but they are not signed in person, they are reprints.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here is mine. They sent 2 copies. Quite nice.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Whitewolf View Post
                    Here is mine. They sent 2 copies. Quite nice.
                    Thanks for sharing, now everybody know what they'll receive.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thats great, i have this poster on my bedroom wall, the unsigned version unfortunatly
                      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                        Thats great, i have this poster on my bedroom wall, the unsigned version unfortunatly
                        You can ask for it.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hmmm might send off for those then, even if they are reprints its still pretty cool
                          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            so do i have to just mail an envelope with my name and adress saying i want some autographs to them , or do i have to mail in some money or seomthing

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by blootard View Post
                              so do i have to just mail an envelope with my name and adress saying i want some autographs to them , or do i have to mail in some money or seomthing
                              You have to send the envelope with international response coupons (IRCs), so you'll pay the cost of sending the letter. You'll have to ask at your postal service.

                              I almost forget Welcome blootard.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X