Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Rammstein's new Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original source (Russian): http://www.aif.ru/culture/person/sol...tsya_po-russki

Originally posted by Google translation
    We are currently working in the studio recording a new album. I think that if all goes without problems, in the autumn of 2017 will be able to present the new album. And if there will be some delay in the spring of 2018. The same spring we go on tour, and, by the way, come back here, in Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
      I would love it to be Autumn 2017 but I'm seeing Spring 2018 as more likely. Unless they get most of the album done before the Summer tour anyway.

A lot of work is still ahead. If they have reached the recording stage they still have the following to sort out: finishing recordings, releasing Paris, practising for the next tour, planning the next tours production, the tour, final touches to the album, a music video for a lead single, promotional photo shoots, interviews/promotion for the album, then the actual release.

..that's quite some work! Not to mention more planning for a new world tour for the album.
      Releasing Paris has nothing to do with this project. Other people are on that, and the producers and band are not involved, so that wouldn't delay them. As for the rest... only one music video would have to be ready, other ones can follow later during tours or in between them (like in the past). The photoshoot may already have taken place actually. From time to time I see very recent pictures og the band and it wouldn't be the first time they use previous tour locations for pictures (like for MiG and Rammstein Amerika). And interviews would not delay their productions, I don't see why it should? They'll just happen in the end, during the finetunings, art designs in the studio and album-copiing, when the band has nothing to do anymore but testing their stage and songs for live performances.
      No no, this can very well al be ready within the year , let's just hope there are no delays.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        Releasing Paris has nothing to do with this project.
        In some ways it has, they don't want to release two things at the same time. So if they release Paris in the Spring, we shouldn't expect the CD earlier than late Autumn or perhaps, as has been hinted, Spring 18 . . . but I DO hope for the CD to come next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          In this interview, Till also talked about his writing - he has a book for children finished and a collection of short stories coming possibly in 2018.

Talking about album, apparently it's like Chrisss said the other day - they probably changed the way of working and album is being recorded in Berlin instead of going abroad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Translation by Rammstein Press: http://www.rammsteinpress.com/2016/11/21/1404/

-And, of course, the inevitable question: what’s happening now with Rammstein, what are your plans?
            -We’re currently working in the studio, recording a new album. With any luck, we’ll be able to issue it in the autumn of 2017, or in the spring of 2018, at the latest. That spring we’ll also begin touring, and, of course, come back here to Ru

Comment

• I don't care if it's autumn 2017, or spring 2018, I simply cannot wait for the next Rammstein album!! The release of Till's Lindemann album helped a little, as did Richard releasing Silent So Long, but now I'm really starting to crave some new stuff! I mean hell, it's been nearly nine years since LIFAD came out! Wow.......I've just realised what I said there. LIFAD is nearly a decade old! That's nuts! Oh well, to heck with it, whatever happens, it's only a matter of a few months, and we will once again be rocking out to some brand new Rammstein material. Not that the old stuff is bad of course haha!!
              May 16th 2002 - Docklands Arena, London
              July 15th 2005 - NEC Arena, Birmingham
              February 3rd 2010 - LG Arena, Birmingham
              february 25th 2012 - LG Arena, Birmingham
              June 16th 2013 - Download festival, Donington

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Tägtgren
                "[laughs] No, no. We'll see what's going to happen in the future, now they're busy with Rammstein, to write some new stuff and they're going to go out in summer again and do the festivals so they had to take a break. So I don't know when they will be out with the album. We have to wait, nothing else we can do.

"I think maybe 2018 they come out with another album, probably tour for a year or two and then we can go back. We'll just plan it, I'll write up all the music again and then he can work on the lyrics when he has time. It should be three years maybe, I don't know. But we will definitely do another one, another Lindemann album."
                Source: http://metaltalk.net/columns_sevente..._interview.php

Comment

• ^Interesting, and a very good interview. Thanks for the link, Maya

Comment

• Yeah I think 2018 is more likely now. They're probably working on the album right now but will soon have to work on the 2017 shows and rehearsing/creating a setlist. After the tour finishes they'll probably go back to finish the album and start promoting for a Spring release. As Richard said in an interview, they feel there's no pressure on them this time so it will be ready when it's ready.

Comment

• I've been having this one dream that Rammstein was playing in Times Square, on New Year's Eve, to promote their new album, and when the ball dropped at 12am on New Year's day, they officially announced the release of their new album.

I keep thinking about that, and I can't help but imagine how awesome that would be to kick off 2018 like that.

Comment

• Apparently, 35 songs have already been made for the new album...only 11 will make it. Get ready folks, some good music is coming your way.

Comment

• According to RZK: It'll come when it's ready:
                          https://www.facebook.com/dw.popxport...0275669340598/
                          Last edited by The Rose; 03-18-2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardonaRacing18 View Post
                            Apparently, 35 songs have already been made for the new album...only 11 will make it. Get ready folks, some good music is coming your way.
                            Let's hope for more than that. Maybe again in the form of a smaller side-album and some B-sides, like they did last time. Or maybe they could make a double album for once. It'll probably be the last Rammstein album anyway, so why not end it with a blast?
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                              Or maybe they could make a double album for once. It'll probably be the last Rammstein album anyway, so why not end it with a blast?
                              If they end up making about 40 songs, they oughtta go "Hardwired to Self-Destruct" on us and release the album in a standard and a deluxe version. The standard has the traditional 11 tracks, but the deluxe version should have three or even four disks. One disk with the standard 11, disk two with songs that almost made the cut, disk three with outtakes that probably didn't sound well, and the last disk have the demos that hardly came to light while making the album (like the Raritaten on XXI).

Yeah, as sad as it seems to say it, this very well may be their last album. But imagine going out with a massive album with 30 plus songs of entirely new material as a swan song. That would be something to marvel over for years to come.

Comment

• As exciting as hearing 35 songs are being worked on, I wouldn't expect to hear as many as that number. A lot of bands work on many songs for new albums before scrapping most of them. I think Marilyn Manson had around 80 songs for 'Holywood' before narrowing it down. At most I think we could get like another Reise/Rosenrot situation with 2 albums (22 songs) out of those. I'd be very happy with that! But hey.. we'll see. Exciting to hear a little news either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X