Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Rammstein's new Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Well in that case it seems like the journalist was misinformed. For me It's all just wild speculations and rumors until now. The thing is, since Rammstein rarely in their 20 years of career have done "one-off" shows or "guest"-appearances on festivals, I believe most fans think that one announcment of a festival appearance makes it 99% likely that they are going to do an entire tour. That's why I think people are so quick to jump on these announcments.

This reminds me, I don't know if I remember this correctly but there was an awkward story connected to their Download festival appearance in 2013. The Download managment wanted to keep the line-up completely secret before the big announcments. Unfortunately Rammstein had however announced themselves as headliners weeks earlier. There was an embarrising silence from both Rammstein and the Download organizers for a while. Finally the official announcments were made, and Rammstein was of course mentioned. Some say the Download managment got really mad, others say that it actually helped with the marketing.

Comment

It's just I'm so, so tired of people presenting rumours as facts, and quoting other rumours to subsistence them as facts.

I see it all the time in photography, were each brand even have fan-pages with the word rumour and band-name in the url.

If only they at least would say: I feel like starting a rumour based on nothing but my wishes and grabbed from thin air. But hey, that would get too close to fact

Comment

Many fanclubs are announcing summer festivals in Europe, I read about this after the Berlin signing, the source usually is not wrong, he talked about summer festivals and he also said they were back to work. Second part has been already confirmed officially. Let's see if the first is confirmed soon or not. Fingers crossed.

Comment

^
          @Maya
          I think I know who you are talking about. The guy seems to have some connections to the band, and Till even mentioned his fan-club in a Lindemann interview. That was actually the first reason why this whole speculation had at least a teaspoon of belivability for me.

@TheRose
          In today's world of social media, the hype building up to something can be utterly redicoulus if you ask me. It is indeed frustrating how people interpret one comment or one tiny picture as "proof" to this and that. Staying critical at least helps from not getting dissapointed too often.

Comment

^Yup, he is the guy, and Till talks directly about him, even said didn’t call me asking for help.

I don't expect any concert here, so I don't think I will get disappointed. Anyway until I see an official announcement, for me it won't happen, things change so easily.
            Last edited by Maya; 10-08-2015, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
              It's just I'm so, so tired of people presenting rumours as facts, and quoting other rumours to subsistence them as facts.
              The majority of the Rammstein forums out there have no clue what the difference is between those two. And some of them don't think I know their insider is just the daughter of a crew member's maid or a janitor during the Rosenrot period.

We must also not forget that we are in early stages of everything. This means many contracts aren't even signed yet, decision aren't definitive etc. About a great deal of the rumours not even the band will have clue whether it's going to happen or not. Plans and intentions, yes.
              Last edited by Waidmann; 10-08-2015, 07:17 PM.
              Dort wo der Horizont
              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

While Hellfest denying the Rammstein rumours would probably be the end of it. However, over the past couple of months, rumours have been popping up of a French edition of Download Festival, and then this popped up online yesterday

And given that it's a french fan site that started these rumours, it makes me feel there is a bit of truth to it.

I know I really shouldn't be looking into these things so much, because it's just gonna lead to disappointment when it doesn't happen, but I can't help but feel excited because things are starting to connect together.

Comment

^Oddly enough, I now found several articles (link1, link2) claiming that Iron Maiden and Rammstein are interested in headlining this new french edition of the "Download"-festival. The source is again Francis Zegut, who had talked about a french edition of the festival months before the announcment.

I do agree with Waidmann that it is simply too early to get excited, but it is not hard to believe that the organizers of this new "Download"-festival would try like hell to get both Rammstein and Iron Maiden as their first ever headliners.
                  Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 10-10-2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

^Well, it is a fact that Iron Maiden will be touring Europe with their new album in that period (they said so themselves without releasing dates yet)...
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Has anyone heard the song G-Spot Michael yet?
                      What are your opinions about it?
                      Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

^It feels like a very early demo for a very shitty Rammstein song.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I was wondering if they will present a new single for the upcoming tour. Normally, I would say no, they will take their time to work and I think even for the summer of 2016, the album progress will be in the early stage. However, some leftover (and we know that they have some) cand be used in order to come up with "something new", while concentrating on the LIFAD follow-up. Remember Benzin 2005?

Comment

^I believe they will at least present a new song live, even if they do not release a single.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^^That's right, "Benzin" was a song already written and probably recorded during the "Reise, Reise" -sessions. Which means that the song was already finished in 2004. Personally, I think they are maybe going to finish a LIFAD-demo (or some other old material) they never finished, but with the style they want for the 7th record.

I would love to hear a 100% new song, but releasing a single to an album that can even in summer 2016 be over a year away, would be a little strange. But then again, we don't know how far they have come with the production. Peter Tägtgren claims they even have started to write songs, so that opens some possibilities.
                              Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 12-03-2015, 06:51 PM. Reason: I didn't read The Chaser's comment properly :(

Comment

I think we would all LOVE for a new song to be played. I think there is a chance but with an official release being far away it would be unusual for them. Los (full band version) could see an appearance maybe. It would at least be a new spin on an old song.

With Benzin it was different. Most songs for Rosenrot were already recorded and there were rumours of a second album soon to follow Reise, Reise. The official release was 3 months later after debuting live I think. This next album probably won't be out til 2017.

I'm hoping the writing/recording process for this album is a lot easier/faster than LIFAD. Every album before that took around a year. I would like to think the good mood in the band while they were touring has somehow eased the writing process.
                                Last edited by Ramm91; 12-06-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X