Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Books by Till

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I've been a student for too many years for writing in a book to shock me. Though I will admit to having to sort of hold my breath when I started writing in it. O:

But, I am using a nice pen with a lovely green ink, so it's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
      ^ I've been a student for too many years for writing in a book to shock me. Though I will admit to having to sort of hold my breath when I started writing in it. O:

But, I am using a nice pen with a lovely green ink, so it's all good.
      I write in mine too, but wit a pencil.
      I've been writing in books since my schooldays, sometimes I used highlighter and sometimes a pen ;-)

Comment

^Yup, but for me there is a big difference between school books and poetry books with amazing drawings.

Comment

Have you answer the second one?

Contest: http://www.rockscience.tv/rockallian...ill-lindemann/

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
            ^Yup, but for me there is a big difference between school books and poetry books with amazing drawings.
            Don't worry Maya, I'm not writing over the drawings, over the poetry, or even sloppily. And I'm not writing on the longer/larger poems. Plus...like I said...green pen

Besides, a signed copy would be different.

Comment

Third question:

Comment

And one more:

Original: http://www.abendblatt-berlin.de/2014...-zarter-kunst/

Translation by Rammstein.us: http://www.rammstein.us/archives/10518

Comment

^ Thank you for the link to the translation. It was much easier than the two hours it took me yesterday to read my way through the German article

Comment

^I'm sure it worth it, you are learning German so you didn't waste your time

Comment

Final question:

http://www.rockscience.tv/rockallian...ill-lindemann/

Comment

Good news for fans In New York.

Source: Fresh Eggs

Maybe you are thinking Why?

The answer: Because if you read the comments on the FB post

Originally posted by Fresh EGGS
                        Good news für Lindemann und Matthies Fans in NewYork...wir werden einiges an Material mitnehmen und zeigen...

"Good news for Lindemann and Matthies fans in New York ... we will take a lot of material and show ..." (Google Translator)

Comment

In Stillen Nächten in English?
                          I've just warched a Dutch TV-show with Till, because the book has been translated into Dutch, and Till expresses surprise over Dutch being the first, and not an English or Spanish version.
                          Till is in very good mood and laughs a lot:
                          http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/gemist (if you don't watch today choose 11. April) and go to 14.57. It's only a couple of minutes long.

Comment

^ That was hilarious! I love it when they throw their beer bottles off the balcony!

Comment

Wow, thanks for sharing. I didn't understand but I found a translation on LIFAD.

The direct link to the video:

http://dewerelddraaitdoor.vara.nl/media/312846

Translation made by Madelon Stuut and Rammstein MadeinGermany Belgium:

""The german band Rammstein is known for its provocative and and crazy performances. Less known is that singer Till Lindemann writes poems and that he recently published his new book. The Netherlands is the FIRST country where a translations from the book will appear. Dutch reporter Erik spoke with the singer of Rammstein.

Erik: Till Lindemann already delighted us with song lyrics like 'Du riechts so gut', 'Bück dich' and 'Du hast' and now has the singer of Rammstein also published a collection of poems. And now you're thinking that that will sound very subtile? Well: no, that always sounds as dirty as always

Till: How do you say that in Holland?
                              Erik: "Proost" (cheers)

Till: I really thought that England, Amerika or Spain would be the first to come out with a translation. But to my surprise is Holland first again.

Erik: Would you like to read out a poem?
                              Till: I'm not good at reading out, when it comes to reading out, I have a shitty voice. I don't have the expression.

Erik: "The Nutcracker" Lindemann wrote this when he was only nine years old.
                              "He cracks very simple every nut"
                              "Nuts who do not want, they muss"
                              That is also a bit like the style of Rammstein, is it not?
                              Till: You could say that, yes

Erik: Should we go outside for a moment? Will we have a short break?
                              Till: Sure, why not. Can I throw my Jäger (his drink) on that boat?
                              Erik: Yeah, sure!
                              Till: Let us do this then, yes? What do you think about it?
                              Till: They almost go that thing on their heads
                              Erik: No, it was alright

Erik: When you sing, you have a very powerfull voice
                              Till: Yes, but then I'm at work Then I give the best I got

Erik: You see this as you work?
                              Till: Yes, of course. That is my job.

Till: They have a real Rembrandt here?
                              Erik: Yes everything is real

Erik: This one is called:"Suck it Bitch!"
                              (Erik reads a part of the poem)""
                              Source: LIFAD on Facebook
                              Last edited by Maya; 04-12-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Till says he's surprised that the Dutch version came first, as he expected the English or Spanish to do a translation.
                                The interviewer asks him to read a poem, and Till declines, saying he doesn't have a voice for reading, as his voice is without expression(!)
                                The interviewer the reads the poem from when Till is nine, and says it's quite like the Rammstein lyric - Tills laughs at this and kind of agrees.

They go to the balcony,and the bottle throwing, Till is quite amused that the guy actually throws the bottle and the interviewer says he's surprised by Tills voice, as it's very deep on the records. Till says that is his "work voice" and the interviewer asks, it's that how he sees it, and Till answer: Yes, it my job.

Inside again he makes jokes about the painting, calling them "real Rembrandts" the interviewer then reads another poem in a flat voice that seems to crack Till up again.

The End

Edit: And while I was doing my best, you found another source ;-)
                                Last edited by The Rose; 04-12-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X