Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

What will happen in 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maya View Post
    about the gigs, they filmed 4, 2 of LIFAD and the last 2 of MIG .
    How do you know they filmed the last two shows of MiG? Or are you talking about the last 2 European shows? Cause I was at the San Antonio and Houston shows and I didn't see and additional cameras or film crews.

On-Topic: I think "What Rammstein will do" and "what releases they're putting out" are two different stories. We knew there was gonna be a long break after the MiG tour and expected not to see R+ until the summer festivals of 2013, RZK even said he was gonna work on his Emigrate album, release it around March and do some limited touring supporting it. So R+ being on break is what "they will do" until summer 2013.
    The releases are a different story, I'm with Maya. I don't think R+ themselves are involved in these decisions anymore, they probably leave it up to management cause it's easier that way, they review the products before it's release but don't bother determining a release date. This goes for the DVDs and the MHB videos. Now that's something to be pissed about to be honest, we've been waiting for any kind of announcement since May and we were expecting the MHB very shortly after the tour, especially since it's supposed to be the second single from MiG after Mein Land, that's an incredibly long period between two singles promoting the same album.

Comment

Originally posted by Progmetty View Post
      How do you know they filmed the last two shows of MiG? Or are you talking about the last 2 European shows? Cause I was at the San Antonio and Houston shows and I didn't see and additional cameras or Gil crea.
      Sorry, didn't mean literally, it was a direct translation of Spanish expression, doesn't mean the last two gigs of the tour, meaning the last two filmed, sorry. So, I was talking about París gigs. I'll edit that post later.
      Last edited by Maya; 08-24-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Progmetty View Post
        We've been waiting for any kind of announcement since May and we were expecting the MHB very shortly after the tour, especially since it's supposed to be the second single from MiG after Mein Land, that's an incredibly long period between two singles promoting the same album.
        I was expecting it before the USA tour or during it. The second video left me & , and now I'm dreaming with September.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean literally, it was a direct translation of Spanish expression, doesn't mean the last two gigs of the tour, meaning the last two filmed, sorry. So, I was talking about París gigs. I'll edit that post later.

I wanted a different answer.
          Now is my turn to say that to you lol

Comment

Ja ja ja ja ja

I'm sorry.

Comment

News about the Live DVD here: http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...ll=1#post15210

Comment

I would love some new Emigrate stuff, too.

Comment

I'm hoping for a Bluray/DVD release for Christmas and I hope it's the Paris gig and not the American one.

Comment

Originally posted by Marky View Post
                    I would love some new Emigrate stuff, too.
                    Richard mentions he's working on a new Emigrate album in this interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                      Richard mentions he's working on a new Emigrate album in this interview.
                      Wow, cool. Thanks

Comment

Well, appareantly the oficial facebook page made the mistake of publishing the 2013 festival dates too soon:

This screenshot was taken by a member of herzeleid.com's forums. And I seriously hope it is either fake or imcomplete.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yes! Rock Werchter is in the list!
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Poor iberians.....

Comment

Looks like I'm of to Download....

...also, is this an incomplete list? Because July and August look pretty empty.

Comment

Damn do i have to travel to see them... I hope they come Finland also..

Comment

Working...
                                X