Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

08.06.2013, Russia, Samara - Rock on Volga / Rock Nad Volgoi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08.06.2013, Russia, Samara - Rock on Volga / Rock Nad Volgoi

This will be the fifth edition of the festival, it will be arranged not far from Samara, in the field of Petra-Dubrava town is Samara oblast on 8th June.
    This year the festival was visited by 307.000 people, this confirmed the festival as the largest one not only Russia but in Europe as well. It has become the biggest one-day rock music open-air event!!!

At the moment, there isn't much information, Rammstein is confirmed to headline it, but the rest of the line-up have not been announced yet. Official links below.

Site: http://www.rocknadvolgoi.ru/ English version: http://www.rocknadvolgoi.ru/en/

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RokNadVolgoj

Tickets on sale here

09.06.2013 Russland, Samara, Rock-Festival

Yesterday in Samara

It was 600.000 fans
    I was not there, but it was total cool

Photos
    http://vk.com/album-48078009_175662458

THE Video you can find by youtube named
    Rammstein Полный концерт (Рок над Волгой 2013)

0:00:02 - Ich tu dir weh
    0:05:20 - Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
    0:10:25 - Keine lust
    0:14:28 - Sehnsucht
    0:19:00 - Asche Zu Asche
    0:23:03 - Feuer Frei!
    0:27:26 - Mein teil
    0:34:38 - Ohne dich
    0:41:12 - Wiener Blut
    0:45:40 - Du Riechst So Gut
    0:51:40 - Benzin
    0:55:58 - Links 2 3 4
    1:00:58 - Du Hast
    1:05:22 - Rammstein(отрывок)
    1:06:52 - Buck Dich
    1:11:01 - Ich Will
    1:17:32 - Mein Herz Brennt
    1:21:58 - Sonne
    1:26:47 - Pussy

and Till

http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/1306/1e/0fed5f86d213.jpg
    Last edited by Lora; 06-10-2013, 12:52 AM.
    ...Läßt dich fallen weich wie Schnee...
    Erst wird es heiß dann kalt am Ende tut es weh

Comment

Merged

It was amazing, I read it was free except for VIP tickets, so of course it was crowded. But I'm sure they never expected so many people.

Comment

Maya!
        It was not 307 000, it was 691!!! (nearly 700 000)
        Unbelievabel !
        (Web-Seite http://www.rocknadvolgoi.ru/en/) and the others

"Такого в России еще не было! 691 000 человек собрались в одном месте в одно время, чтобы отдаться во власть безудержной энергии рока. «Рок над Волгой» ежегодно устанавливает все новые рекорды, но такого мало кто ожидал: рекорд посещаемости прошлого года был побит уже к 17 часам, когда на фестивальной поляне находилось более 370 тысяч человек; через час эта цифра достигла 450 тысяч. К началу выступления группы Rammstein в 21:20 на поле Петра-Дубрава насчитывалось свыше 600 тысяч человек." (c)

"... At 15:00 it was 370 000... 1 Hour later - 450 000 ... and at the beginning of Konzert (21:20) more than 600 000... "

It was great und Rammstein was great!

Tickets free& but it was a Festival, so - "all inklusiv"
        Last edited by Lora; 06-10-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

^Yesterday night I read the site and many others. The images are impressive.

Comment

Today Rammstein shared it on their site, they talk about 700.000 people, it's amazing. And they posted these pics by ©Max Koriath.

Comment

Wow!
              And all the people are strongly impressed - all the 700 000
              Everybody loves Rammstein
              Till was the greatest

Comment

I understand them but I can't imagine me in that crowd, too many people

Comment

^^ I would have a serious attack of claustrophobia - And those in the back, could they even see and hear?

Comment

^ same here. Probably they could hear but except for in screens., sure they couldn't see anything on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      ^^ I would have a serious attack of claustrophobia - And those in the back, could they even see and hear?
                      Me too
                      As for "see and hear" - management of the perfomance was perfekt and actually it was expeсted, that so many people come
                      Rammstein brought 8 tracks (!!!) with technik and more than 100 service-people team

So, acoustics was gut, no problem to hear (say people)
                      and yes, screens - to see

I know links ist not allowed, but for 1 day maybe

hier ist the video, and you can see screens and the crowd and all others

/*EDITED by Maya Live videos are not allowed*/
                      Last edited by Maya; 06-12-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

A bad day for sure, even here

You posted it even knowing the rules, I removed it. Next time, you will be banned. There is a reason for the rules, I'll Post it when i have a computer,

Comment

Be sure I hate this situation. I always hope External change the rules, but after reading this you will understand why he does not.

Here is the explanation:

Originally posted by August 26th, 2009 by External on Affenknecht News

This is a story of one little man who liked a band from Germany. This band was called Rammstein. 5 years ago I decided to collect all information, adore the band, to visit concerts and learn all lyrics. I created a website to share to positive things with all other fans. I made a lot of friends.

After some time I managed to do this website in 10 languages, which was a great success in my life. Me (Rammstein-Europe.com), Jeremy Williams (Herzeleid.com) and Gerald Blachfellner (Rammstein-Austria.com) became the 3 most important administrators of Rammstein fansites. We served 80 % of the fans, we provided them with information and made free advertising for the band. We never wanted anything but to talk about our favorite band. We became celebrities and without us the band wouldn’t be where it is.

Then one day I went to a vacation. It was pretty nice, but when I returned back home I had an e-mail in the inbox. Universal Music and Pilgrim Management noticed that one user uploaded some copyrighted photos on my forum. They wanted money from me, just because one asshole uploaded the crap to the forum. I was really shocked and wanted to kill myself when I saw the invoice.
                          For all the hard work I was in a position that no one wanted to be. But I have studied the copyright law and have some experience with it. I was prepared to solve everything as soon as possible. I wanted to be really friendly with Rammstein management. I took a loan and paid all the fees by myself and then asked all fans to contribute.

Now it is a question of the year: will we continue or terminate our activity? Affenknecht is the new name (this name was chosen after the domain name Rammstein-Europe was “given” to Rammstein management). I appreciate if you – dear fans – will still visit the website.

There will be some changes. Comments on the news page will be always moderated and appear after approval. How will the forum work is still to be determined. There must be some kind of regulation to prevent users from uploading copyrighted content without permission. How this will be solved is not known yet.
                          We do this for the band! We support them and will keep moving!

Upon receipt of further information I will inform you accordingly. Thank you all.
                          Source: http://en.affenknecht.com/affenknech...rts-right-now/

Originally posted by September 4th, 2009 by External on Affenknecht News

Hi all, I am glad to inform you, that all links from the former website will be redirected to affenknecht.com.

Thank you all for the donations you made, now it’s about 6 % of the required amount, thank you very much. If you feel, you can still increase it, it would be welcomed. I paid the rest to keep it alive (oh god, be generous to me in following years).

About the forum: it will be reopened after some more adjustments. I don’t want to be in danger that someone links bad content. I was advised by my lawyer and signed a document, that I will re-register the domain name rammstein-europe.com to Rammstein management. We don’t want anyone to be confused and our new name shall be clear for the newcomers that we are just a fansite, not the official site for Europe. The domain will be transfered about in a month, till this time I can inform all visitors about this change.

I was also informed by the legals that they are now checking the content of the website and will inform me if everything is OK. The forum will be probably reopened after this verification step. Unfortunately I can not say exact time. Upon receipt of further information I will update you accordingly.

Now I will write some news about the desired single…we expect it soon.

I love you all!
                          Source: http://en.affenknecht.com/some-news-about-this-site/

Comment

No problem
                            I understand and terriby sorry for the owner

Comment

Working...
                            X