Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

European Stadium Tour 2019-2021 and now 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Wow! Great to see that they managed to reschedule all dates, and even found a solution for the Trondheim date (both concerts are merged, and moved to a venue with bigger capacity). Let's hope the shows can take place in 2021.

Originally posted by Snake View Post
    I think one interesting question that this rescheduling brings is: are they still going to play the same setlist? Its going to be 2 years since the matchstick got released. Does it still make sense to present that album, or are they better off defaulting to a best off setlist? Or maybe they are going to make a rosenrot 2.0 and update the setlist with new songs?

For Rammstein, each tour has a new show, setlist and stage. So I guess this is indeed still the second leg of the tour that started in 2019. A Rammstein-tour is like a theater-tour, it's the same exact performance for the entire run.

Although the 2 year gap since the 2019 tour might be a reason to mix it up a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    I think one interesting question that this rescheduling brings is: are they still going to play the same setlist? Its going to be 2 years since the matchstick got released. Does it still make sense to present that album, or are they better off defaulting to a best off setlist? Or maybe they are going to make a rosenrot 2.0 and update the setlist with new songs?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I just saw a new email with the new dates:

TODAY WE'RE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW, RESCHEDULED DATES FOR THIS YEAR’S RAMMSTEIN - TOUR, WHICH HAD TO BE CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19.
    ALL SHOWS HAVE NOW BEEN RESCHEDULED TO 2021, AND ALREADY-PURCHASED TICKETS WILL REMAIN VALID FOR THE NEW DATES!

NEW DATES:
    22.05.2021 Leipzig, Red Bull Arena Leipzig (rescheduled from 29.05.2020)
    23.05.2021 Leipzig, Red Bull Arena Leipzig (rescheduled from 30.05.2020)
    27.05.2021 Klagenfurt, Wörthersee Stadion (rescheduled from 25.05.2020)
    31.05.2021 Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Arena (rescheduled from 02.06.2020)
    01.06.2021 Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Arena (rescheduled from 03.06.2020)
    05.06.2021 Berlin, Olympiastadion (rescheduled from 04.07.2020)
    06.06.2021 Berlin, Olympiastadion (rescheduled from 05.07.2020)
    12.06.2021 Belfast, Boucher Road Playing Fields (rescheduled from 17.06.2020)
    16.06.2021 Cardiff, Principality Stadium (rescheduled from 14.06.2020)
    19.06.2021 Coventry, Ricoh Arena (rescheduled from 20.06.2020)
    23.06.2021 Aarhus, Ceres Park (rescheduled from 04.08.2020)
    26.06.2021 Dusseldorf, Merkur Spiel-Arena (rescheduled from 27.06.2020)
    27.06.2021 Dusseldorf, Merkur Spiel-Arena (rescheduled from 28.06.2020)
    30.06.2021 Hamburg, Volksparkstadion (rescheduled from 01.07.2020)
    01.07.2021 Hamburg, Volksparkstadion (rescheduled from 02.07.2020)
    05.07.2021 Zurich, Stadion Letzigrund (rescheduled from 06.06.2020)
    06.07.2021 Zurich, Stadion Letzigrund (rescheduled from 07.06.2020)
    09.07.2021 Lyon, Groupama Stadium (rescheduled from 09.07.2020)
    10.07.2021 Lyon, Groupama Stadium (rescheduled from 10.07.2020)
    13.07.2021 Turin, Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino (rescheduled from 13.07.2020)
    17.07.2021 Warsaw, PGE Narodowy (rescheduled from 17.07.2020)
    21.07.2021 Tallinn, Song Festival Grounds (rescheduled from 21.07.2020)
    25.07.2021 Trondheim, Leangen Travbane (rescheduled from 26. & 27.07.2020, previous venue: Granåsen)
    30.07.2021 Gothenburg, Ullevi Stadium (rescheduled from 31.07.2020)
    31.07.2021 Gothenburg, Ullevi Stadium (rescheduled from 01.08.2020)
    03.08.2021 Nijmegen, Goffertpark (rescheduled from 24.06.2020)
    07.08.2021 Ostend, Park De Nieuwe Koers (rescheduled from 10.06.2020)

STAY SAFE! WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN 2021.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    All dates from Europe 2020 have now been rescheduled to 2021: https://www.rammstein.de/en/tickets/
    all tickets for 2020 are viable for 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    One might even think they saw us bitching here yesterday and decided to quickly make the statement

Beautiful pic on their website btw, with the microphone.

Leave a comment:

• Ramm91
    replied
    They still haven't posted this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.. I mean.. really? It hasn't made news on google etc either.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    It's incredible they have said nothing new once again, we knew already it won't take place.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    It's official European tour cancelled according to the app.

Leave a comment:

• Ramm91
    replied
    Well it's official: https://www.rammstein.de/en/rammstei...s-europe-2020/

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    It looks like they're counting on the re-release of Live aus Berlin and the Rammsteinstore. But more might yet be coming. IMO they did entertain us well over het last decade, so the fact it only had one studio record doesn't bother me much.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    One friend has been hospitalised during three weeks and he wasn't sent to intensive care, we don't know if he is still at hospital. Once he is recovered I'm sure we'll see photos on social media.
    It's weird they have deleted them, I wonder why.

They should made an official statement before 25th May, a week before at least.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    He is a very private person, that why there are no news.
    I understand that. I was not expecting some interviews or social media updates (like with Ozzy Osbourne for instance). However, even Rammstein's official press statement regarding his health was deleted from the Homepage and Twitter page. You can only find it on Facebook.

I know it's not the biggest problem in the world. They could certainley avoid some confusion and a mountain of angry emails at Eventim if they would respond quicker.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    He is a very private person, that's why there are no news.
    Last edited by Maya; 05-07-2020, 11:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    But to be honest, I feel that Rammstein's PR-team has been incredibly slow at communication these past years. I mean the Untitled-promotional campaign had zero interviews after the album release. Sure, individual members have had interviews, but never with Rammstein in mind. Paul and Schneider do interviews about their instruments, Till about Lindemann, Richard about Emigrate and Flake because of his books. The band actually had more interviews in the promotional campaign for "Rammstein: Paris" and their 2017 festival tour.

Let's not forget that Till almost died a few weeks ago, and we got a statement late in the evening saying that he is feeling better. Since then we have zero updates, apart from some old pictures and memes on Till's instagram. I am not saying that we are entitled to any more personal information. But.....he almost died, so it is understandable that people are courious and worried.

It seems like the mantra of the Rammstein-managment is: No PR is good PR.
    Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-07-2020, 10:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisss Nofff
    replied
    To be honest I don't know what is keeping the official announcment so long. Postponing the tour might take several months, so they can't wait that long. I do believe it has something to do with the German parliamant voting on the "voucher"-law pretty soon. It still needs some verification by the EU. If it passes, refunds in Germany and some EU countries won't be available, and instead you will get vouchers. Eventim has already sent out E-mails to some ticketbuyers saying that they can expect vouchers instead of refunds.
    Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-07-2020, 11:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X