Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Concert Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite??? ALL OF THEM....
    choosehottubsdirect

Comment

Last night I was at Werchter festival to see Rammstein!

In fact, I wasn't very sure of what I would see from Rammstein. I was thrilled about the LIFAD-tour, but as I watched some youtube vids recently of their current tour, I just couldn't say I was too thrilled. The setlist looked okay, but the shitty Youtube vids didn't make clear how the performances were. So I'd just had to wait and see for myself.

And waiting it was! I arrived with a friend at the festival approximately 11 hours before Rammstein went on. And this on a pretty sunny, burning day. I bought some tickets for meals and drinks and went to an indoor stage, because at least there you had some shade.
      But I arrived at a band called Trash talk. And man, that was hard. They playd very fast and loud black metal as the singer was constantly stagediving. I had fun, but not much rest.
      Back to the main stage then. There I saw Graveyard: a great band with especially a great singer. After that, the sun was too heavy and we hid in the shadow of the threes. There we followed Stereophonics from a distance. After that we walked around a bit. When it was 6 o'clock or ways seperated. I wanted to go to Nick Cave, my friend to some dance chick (Azealia Banks maybe?). I went straight for the front rows of the main stage, met up with another friend there and had one hell of time. Nick Cave was far better than ever expected. After that my first pal joined us for Volbeat. That was a pretty good exprerience too!
      So far no bad performances seen. Would Rammstein live that up? We had another hour to wait for...

After an hour the music still continued. It had become dark and we were restless. All of a sudden that first curtain falls. We begin to scream like savages but nothing seems to happen. The crew just takes it away and we're still waiting in front of a black curtain... But than the pyros start. And Ich tu dir Weh! We jump around, the curtain falls... You all know what happens than . Rammstein breaks in on the stage with a heavy blast. With my cell phone most pics fail, but I don't care. The concert looks good, they look good, they sound good and I feel very good. I think me and my friend were the most enthusiatic ones at the stage.

They were constantly let us sing several parts of the songs. We knew them and yelled them as hard as we could. The band seemed joined with that smiling back at us. Even the edges of Till's mouth went up once in a while.

I laughed my ass off with Mein Teil. Till getting mad and fetching an even bigger flame thrower. He constantly asking or appreciation, asking if we want him to burn the whole thing. Just massive!
      A good moment for me after that was Ohne Dich. Not only because we finally heard the real nice voice of Till, but especially while it was a long needed rest. I was very active during the fast, animated beginning of the show, and the wild mass during Feuer Frei took lots of my strength.

In the meanwhile I was really impressed by what was happening at the back. Not only that big thing that apeared during Wiener Blut, but also the backgrounds and the lighting. It was a very esthetic thing to see, more refined than what I was used of from Rammstein. Much time we don't get too check it out however. Till's interacting with us again, making us follow him in the music.

Things went a bit wrong with Du riechst so gut. When the music started, Richard was constantly looking backstage. When the intro stopped, I realized why: he had no microphone to say "Der... Wahnsinn". So he made the public say it, but only a few of us yelled it (as we were overthrown a bit). As Till started singing, some crew member started installing the mic. But as they started the second riff and Till didn't have to sing, Till went to that guy and pushed him away into the backstage. Richard's mic was installed and worked, but Till still seemed frustrated and threw something at the end of the song into the backstage...

But no damage done! The Rammstein-machine was still working on full speed and gave us no time to breath. We didn't need to, we had fun enough.
      One of those highlights was of course Du Hast. I must say, it became very warm during the song. I was close to melting (but enjoying it altogether ), wondering how the band survived that.
      NBDBA3220.jpg

They rushed over to what seemed to be the song Rammstein. Richard and Paul started the song with awesome flamethrowers on their guitars. Till comes up and we say the first word: "RAMM - STEIN". The music stops, Till gives us (smiling) his middle finger and starts off: "Bück Dich! Befehl ich dir...". The crowd laughs hard and joins in with the song. I wasn't enthusiastic when I read on this forum that the song was in the setlist. But know I've seen it, I know why it is!

Ich will speeds after, resulting in a pause. Right before the pause Till thanks us in Dutch!!! Probably not too difficult, as thanking resembles the german way of doing it. However it thrilled us, just like Mein Herz Brennt did! This must've been the most epic song of the festival, never thought it would affect me so much. The whole field - despite the fact many people didn't even know this accoustic version - was very excited.
      Sonne was wah at it is. Perfection. It seems like the audience thought this was the highlight of the evening.

We are all very tired now. The last ounce of power is for Pussy. I wasn't sure if this was a good ending before, but I saw now it definetly was! It sounded and looked more epic than in the Lifad tour (in which I already liked it). Till's excitement when he rubs the canon and says "I have a Dick, ah!" was very contaging and resulted in the epic final that the song and the concert was. They thanked us once again (with the Dutch phrase "We houden van jullie"), leaving us tired and satified. This concerts definetly goes in my top three of all concerts.
      Last edited by Waidmann; 07-09-2013, 03:30 PM.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^An amazing review

Hope you have enough time to rest before tomorrow.

I would have loved to see the rammstein intro with the flamethrowers on the guitars. Till always tries to say some words in the language of the country they are playing in.

Comment

Nice review, Waidmann. I don't think that I have a lot to add to that day.

I can't look back on other Rammstein - concerts, because this was my first. I looked a lot of their shows up on Youtube, but that's not the same.

Friday I had big nerves and didn't catch enough sleep, but I didn't mind. So we took the train. It was an hour and half to get there, then the bus and a walk to the campingrounds. We installed us and went to the festival area. And man, what a lot of Rammstein - fans there were! Everywhere there were people with Rmmstein -shirts on. Me too And I bought one of their 2013 tour. So we walked around a bit and suddenly a man taps on my shoulder. It was a photographer for a magazine who writes aboout festivals, books...(Waidmann, you know that: it was the Humo) and he asked if he could take a picture of me. It was metal - day and he took pictures of people who were wearing band - shirts. So my picture stands now on the website of Humo.

We saw Graveyard and they were pretty great. After that there was Kendrik Lamar, some kind of rapper. But that was just bad. We had places about 15 metres form the stage, so we were on the front row. After that came Nick Cave. That was just great! He was crying during 'God is in the 'house'. After that we had Volbeat: mosh pit, crowd surfing...And then we had to wait for an hour. And then the show began.

I screamed every song of them and was filming with my cell phone.

During 'benzine' Till put a roadie in fire. That was very funy, though.

The best moment for me were 'Ohne dich': hearing Till sing so magnificantly, gave me goosebumps. And also 'Mein hertz brennt' with Flake on the piano. I had tears in my eyes.

A really goosebump - moment was 'Du hast': hearing 80 000 people sing 'Du hast' was just unbelievable.

'Pussy' was just the perect ending of a perfect show. And great reviews in the papers too.

Because of the yelling, I went home with no voice. But hey, it was worth it!
          Last edited by Saar; 07-08-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

^Amazing!!!!!! Later I'll try to find that pic

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
              ^An amazing review

Hope you have enough time to rest before tomorrow.

I would have loved to see the rammstein intro with the flamethrowers on the guitars. Till always tries to say some words in the language of the country they are playing in.
              Thank you. Yes, I know Till normally thanks the crowd in their language, but this was like an entire sentence! I never saw that happening except in Germany.

@ Saar: cool, we probably even saw each other without knowing! Great you had that Humo-guy interested (I normally don't like Humo, but hey). The fact that even Humo gave Rammstein a splendid review must mean the show was really top-knotch.
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

I don't read the Humo too, but I was just walking arround and then someone tapped on my shoulder. That was the photographer.
                Well, I never thought that Rammstein would get such a good review from Humo. Normally they are very sarcastic about the band. Now they gave Rammstein 3,5 stars. The maximum is 4 stars.

Comment

I've just read a french review of Vieilles Charrues, (I was curious of what French people would write, and I know French a bit) But I was quite confused when the author mentioned something about Till getting sick onstage. (One of the previous quotes from the author:.. "du sang, de la sueur, des flammes et du vomi".. At first I was like: What the deuece? But then I checked up, and yes it was true - at the beginning of Wiener Blut
                  Hope he is fine now...

Comment

Originally posted by Iroto-chan View Post
                    I've just read a french review of Vieilles Charrues, (I was curious of what French people would write, and I know French a bit) But I was quite confused when the author mentioned something about Till getting sick onstage. (One of the previous quotes from the author:.. "du sang, de la sueur, des flammes et du vomi".. At first I was like: What the deuece? But then I checked up, and yes it was true - at the beginning of Wiener Blut
                    Hope he is fine now...
                    You think he really was sick? I think he just was spitting lots of water.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

^If you take a closer look you can see that it's spewing from his mouth uncontrollably. Besides, I don't think it would be possible to hold such a large quantity of water in your mouth. He was throwing up in three phases.

Comment

Can you post the link so we can see it? I've found the review, but no pictures.

Comment

^Hey, Saar.
                          Unfortunately, according to the rules I am not allowed to post an immediate link here, but I can tell you how to find it otherwise!
                          You have to go to Youtube, and type Wiener Blut Rammstein Vieilles Charrues. This clip was posted by Milouze EnLive user. Take a good look at the telebim around 00:08.
                          In fact she/ or he was the only one to post a Wiener Blut Clip from this concert, by far. There is another clip, but it's short and doesn't show the beginning.

Comment

Thanks for not posting the link, I saw it yesterday and thought it was on purpose, I'll watch it again later.

Comment

Ow, sorry, I've forgot about the rules Must keep that in mind.

Hm, I've seen it, but I'm not sure if it was on purpose.

Comment

^I think he was sick for real. It looks like this. Besides, it didn't happen again in Sofia and in Buckarest so that's definitely not a part of the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X