Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Whats your concert experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your concert experience?

Use this topic to tell us about how many times you have seen Rammstein live, in which era have you seen it, how awesome was it, how many time you fainted because of the heat, how many mental orgasm did they gave you, etc etc etc
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

I know LIFAD isn't the most liked album, however the first concert i saw Rammstein live at was MSG (I bought my tickets within the first 2 min). It was the most amazing event and thing Ive ever done. The atmosphere in the concert was beyond anything I've ever seen. The thing I remember most is is I believe in the song Du Hast. Till held the mic out for everyone to sing along with, what he got in return was amazing, his reaction was unforgetable.

Comment

Posted a review of Chicago at Allstate Arena in Review section...sorry...

Saw Rammstein at MSG in New York then in Chicago...AMAZING, AMAZING! Not a huge fan of LIFAD, but it was the first time I got to see them live, and yes - I had several musical orgasms...totally a spiritual experience. Both times...

Comment

^The LIFAD album might be very overrated and crappy, but the LIFAD tour certainly was some epic thing that the band made. One of their best tours, and the most profitable one for sure.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I don't suppose watching LAB on youtube counts as a concert experience?
          DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

^I'm afraid not. But watching any show live does.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I have seen Rammstein two times live, both in Finland last year. First one was in Hartwall Arena. Helsinki and the second in Provinssirock, Seinäjoki. Both ones from the second-third row (in front of Richard). Gigs were amazing, but even more amazing was that I accidentally met Till, Doom and Flake at some restaurant in the centrum of Seinäjoki like 6 hours before the concert! It was the best moment in my life so far. They were waiting for their orders so I thought, should I go because I might bother them and they would get upset...But then I think that it's once in a lifetime opportunity, so I went and asked a pictures with them. Till was a little uncomfortable (as I knew before), he said something to Schneider and then Till said 'Okay, let's do it quick!' Then I laughed and Doom laughed too and he said something funny ( I don't remember anymore). He was really funny Then Doom took a picture of me and Till (check my avatar) and Till took a picture of me, Flake and Doom. Still, after a year it's hard to believe it that I actually met them. I've been a fan of them almost ten years so...it was pretty unreal moment.
              Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

I've seen them once (hoping to see them again on the next tour). The show was made extra special for 3 reasons:
                1. It was my first concert.
                2. It was the barcelona show so we got the technical difficulties during Fruhling In Paris.
                3. Also, because it was the barcelona show (one of the first shows of the LIFAD tour) we got Seeman.

Comment

I've seen Rammstein twice, both times last year just like RZK. I queued to the first concert over 10 hours in -15c winter weather with my friends. When the doors opened, we ran like crazy and made it to the front row. It was one of the best days of my life, I have been listening to Rammstein for 7 years now, and that concert was the first one for me. Looking forward to the next concert in February, where I'll probably queue many hours in the freezing weather again. The queuing was definitely all worth it!

The second concert I was in was last summer at a music festival. Once again, we queued for hours and made it to the front row. The feeling was quite amazing, we had the best band on stage and nearly 30 000 people behind us.
                  ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

I've only seen them once, but hopefully by this time next year, that will rise to 3 once I've seen them in Munich in November, and one of the UK dates (probably Manchester) in 2012.

My only Rammstein gig so far was in Manchester 2010, and was one of the greatest gigs I've ever had the pleasure of attending (only bettered by one). We arrived a couple of hours early, expecting not to get very near the front, but ended up right on the barrier for the entire gig, just feet from Kruspe, and felt every flame (and every piece of foam and confetti...thanks Till)

Going seating in Munich, block Q1, and hoping to repeat the luck of the barrier at Manchester. Going to be epic.

Comment

Ive seen them once, May 21st 2011 In Las Vegas.

Ive been to a ton of concerts and i told my wife that the second rammstein comes back to the US i would be there.. Unfortunately i couldn't get a ticket to MSG show but once they announced the following tour i WAS ALL over that shit.. Still didnt get a pit ticket but i was there lol. Took my brother who was not really a fan so to say but after it was all said and done all he could say was "WooooW those guys put on a hell of a show" as for me i was fucking Getting down and jamming out in my seat like none other lol. AMAZING show

Comment

Abendwind - sounds like I need your advice on how to get to the front row! I want PIT tickets so BAD! I just want front row at Rammstein! That is my only wish!

Comment

^You know, front row has its limitations and risks. You don't get to see the whole stage, and you might get hurt from some stupid bastard doing crowd surf, or if a mosh pit breaks out.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            ^You know, front row has its limitations and risks. You don't get to see the whole stage, and you might get hurt from some stupid bastard doing crowd surf, or if a mosh pit breaks out.
                            I got some personal experience of that. At the gig in Helsinki, February 2010 I was in second row, there was some pushing and a few times I almost got flatten. There was this bald head guy behind me, he was waving his fist in the air, and it hitted me a few times on the back of my head pretty hard. I think it was during Ich Tu Dir Weh (pretty ironic) when he hitted me in the back a couple of times more. Next thing I remember was that some of the arena's staff members were waking me up at somewhere at backstage. They didn't let me go back to the arena...You could just imagine how frustrated I was. But then I thought, damn I'm pretty happy to even get to see them live. After that at the Provinssirock in June 2010 I still went to the second/third row, and I got to see the whole concert. After that gig and that I got in a picture with Till, Doom and Flake, that previous gig don't irritate me so much anymore
                            Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

^Thats nice to know. But you are still safer in the balcony.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                              X