Common Dead covers Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Dead covers Rammstein

Common Dead had the brilliant idea of producing a cover fo the song "Mehr". I'm posting this here not because I think it is a good cover, but because it is so bad it gets funny. Have a nice LOL.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Originally posted by Snake View Post
    ...but because it is so bad it gets funny...
    Well, that much is true, to say the least,

Comment

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...trying to cover a song by Rammstein is like musical suicide...not many successes at it anyway...and this is HORRIBLE lol....

Comment

OMFG, what the hell were they thinking?????
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

^They were thinking they would seem cool by making a cover from one of the lesser known songs of Rammstein.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

If I'm honest, I'm not too surprised it is one of their lesser known songs
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

They need to just stop...well, it is good for a great laugh

Comment

Working...
              X