No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, if this is true, it won't be a long wait.

Comment

It's probably going to be an album of 'oompah' songs.

Comment

^ That would actually be hilarious!!!

Comment

There are Swedes involved, so expect lots of harmonicas and fiddles:
          Last edited by The Rose; 01-11-2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: fumble fingers

Comment

I've been listening to Pain and Hypocrisy the last two days, so I don't expect them xD

Maybe they'll surprise us.

Comment

^ Pain shows up all the time on my Pandora station, so a nice mix between the sounds would be great. We will know soon

In fact...I just opened a Pandora tab, and it started with Pain...
              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-11-2015, 06:34 PM. Reason: FEED THE MUSIC!

Comment

I don't know what to expect but i'm not biased about it. The only thing i don't like about this project is seeing fans rooting it, after booing Emigrate's second album.

Comment

^I completely agree wit h that. We don't know anything about Till's project other than the name, the logo and his colaborator, so we should all wait to see what will it sound like before we claim that it is better than Emigrate. Even if it is proven to be better than Emigrate, I think it would be best to avoid comparisons.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                    ^I completely agree wit h that. We don't know anything about Till's project other than the name, the logo and his colaborator, so we should all wait to see what will it sound like before we claim that it is better than Emigrate. Even if it is proven to be better than Emigrate, I think it would be best to avoid comparisons.
                    I...am actually completely in agreement with you. Though I haven't noticed comments comparing it to Emigrate. Which is completely silly considering it will involve different people entirely.

Comment

^I just know Till has never let me down in any of his projects (far from it; besides his acting everything has amazed me), so I think it's right to predict this will be top-knotch as well. Of course I can't know for 100%, but there's no reason why I should doubt this will be great. Just like I thought Emigrate made a good first record, predicted the second one to be good as well and had about the result I forsaw (even a bit better).
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^ Oh I eagerly await this, don't get me wrong. I have no doubt it will be good, given the fact that I like both who are involved that we know of. My question was more why people would compare Lindemann to Emigrate. I'd be very surprised if they were even remotely similar...

Comment

^Rumor has it that Lindemann is going to be full fledged metal, so there is no way it can be compared to Emigrate.
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

whats with the name though? will it really be called that?

Comment

^That's what the FB-page is called, so yes most likely :-)

Comment

I'm so excited about this! I'm also wondering in what language will Till sing. I would be disappointed if he sings in English... German language fits for Till's voice, not English. I hope we get more information soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X