No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Peter in PAIN when they supported Nightwish here in birmingham and I was quite impressed. He's a multi instrumentalist and a good song writer, so here's hoping something interesting emerges from this project.
    I can't imagine it will be in English, (apart from Peter's vocals maybe), because I think even Till will agree that his English is heavily accented. Let's face it, it can't be any worse than the new Emigrate album.

Comment

^I do feel slighlty optimistic and I do believe it has the potential to be better than any emigrate album. But until I have the chance to actually listen to it, I'll remain skeptical.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^I always wondered about Till's capabilities in english. Stripped sounded very reasonably, though the one live from Völkerball and Pussy are heavily accented. I sometimes think he used an accent on both on purpose, because in interviews his english is also quite okay.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

take this with a gigantic grain of salt, but there is speculation that this facebook video that Tomas Elofsson posted (also a band member in Hypocrisy) might be a glimpse into what Till and Peter are doing:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152534495506848

According to Tomas:

Plowing thrue some new shit for a brand new "project" thats in the making.
          You will shit in your pants, maybe even someone elses pants when you hear the line up so far More on this in the near future!
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^ It has a very Amon Amarth sound, whoever it is..

Comment

Metal Hammer has picked up the story: http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news...s-side-project

Although I don't remember Richard "hinting he might be leaving," does anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                Metal Hammer has picked up the story: http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news...s-side-project

Although I don't remember Richard "hinting he might be leaving," does anyone else?
                First I've heard of it. I've read all his interviews for Emigrate as if he is expecting Rammstein to do something later.

Comment

I don't understand the journalists' need to make it seem like bands are going to break up or that things might be ending. I agree that it's forever in between things, but they've never talked like it's going to be over...

Comment

The journalist is speculating on RZK leaving based on what he said in a previous interview for that same site:

Rammstein has been such a big part in my life, or had been, but there’s so much more I want to do in life.

People aren’t selling records, so they have to go out there to make money, like the Rolling Stones. I would love to see Rammstein not make the same mistake. Leave it as it is, in the way of good memories.
                    I think we can safely say that the journalist was talking out of his ass. RZK didn't really indicated he was leaving. He was only doing is usual ramm-bitching.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

It seems like this project is going to be released in May, via Warner Music: http://tinyurl.com/mnw7uh3

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^In time for my birthday. Thank you Till

Comment

May, that would be perfect.

Comment

^Given that is being released by other label, maybe, just maybe there won't be any delays.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              It seems like this project is going to be released in May, via Warner Music: http://tinyurl.com/mnw7uh3
                              Part of the link has been translated.

Bernd Dopp Chairman & CEO, Warner Music Central Europe said: "Till and Peter have produced a merciless good album that will delight fans around the globe. I'm happy that they have decided to choose Warner Music as a partner. We firmly believe that the debut of Lindemann will be the most successful rock album of the year 2015 ".
                              Source: https://www.facebook.com/donaukinder...72496192834923

Comment

Really excited about this! This is going to be a good year for music

Comment

Working...
                                X