X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindemann: Till's solo project

Wow, the year is beginning with news...

Originally posted by Raubtier
    Pekka T (Peter Tägtgren) and Till from Rammstein are unleashing their new powerful band! The small parts I heard really blew my mind! Like the page, and keep your eyes open. This will echo in eternity.
    I salute you Peter, my bloodbrother!

//Hulkoff

https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann
    Source: https://www.facebook.com/rovdjur/posts/976514545710289

So here it is: Is this the page of the solo project? https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann

Till and Peter Tägtgren from Hypocrisy / Pain

Tell us what do you think...
    Last edited by Maya; 01-04-2015, 02:44 AM.

Gotta say...that's an...interesting...photo.

Also, I guess all it took was complaining about not hearing anything!

*goes to keep complaining*

Hmm...the guy from Pain? I really like some of their stuff. I wonder what sort of sound this will have?

And why would the underwear be on the front legs?
    Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-04-2015, 02:41 AM. Reason: anatomy of a rock star?

Comment

^Because the photoshop guy was dumb.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Because the photo would lose part of the visual impact.

Comment

Interesting. Can't wait to hear more . . . and buy the CD.

I'm more exited about this, than the DVDs

Comment

Oh, and I wonder about which language it'll be in. German, Swedish, English . . . other?

Comment

This is so crazy to me! I've been fantasizing since last the middle of last year about Till doing a solo project. Now it might be happening for real. So excited!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                Oh, and I wonder about which language it'll be in. German, Swedish, English . . . other?
                I don't think it will be Swedish, probably German or English. We'll know it soon

Comment

Indeed very interesting. No idea what it'll sound like, but still looking forward to it.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

The man grabed my curiosity. Lets see if the music grabs my attention.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I'd put money on it being in German, but who knows? He might surprise me. I wonder how long he will make us wait until we get a taste?

Comment

I can't imagine him singing in english on its own volition for a solo project. I would be shocked if he sang in any other language than german.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I think it will be German too, but since he is working with a Swede something else could sneak in?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            The man grabed my curiosity. Lets see if the music grabs my attention.

Attached Files
                            sigpic
                            Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Comment

I so hope it'll be in german indeed! I'm quite excited and expect sth being revealed soon.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                              X