No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what are your opinions about the new snippets?
    I personally have really enjoyed and was impressed from Yukon, it's really nice to see that Praise Abort does not reflect anything.
    The album has songs which Till had fun recording, and beautiful songs like Yukon, looking forward for the whole song!
    Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• I really, really like these orchestral elements. I'd like to hear the whole record remixed by Ardek XD His version of "Praise Abort" is great!

Comment

• I've pre-ordered the Vinyl set. Now we play the waiting game.......... Get a fucking move on postie!

Comment

• I noticed one interesting thing, comparing Skills in Pills and Pain's album Nothing Remains the Same:
          1st track on SiP (Skills in Pills) and 1st track on NRTS (It's Only Them) sound really similar, specially intro.
          2nd track on SiP (Ladyboy) and 2nd track on NRTS (Shut Your Mouth) sound similar, which was already mentioned by some reviewers.

Comment

• MariskalRock's interview translation: http://www.rammstein.us/archives/12106

Comment

• Praise Abort is No.1 on German Alternative Charts

http://wp1091379.server-he.de/dac/dac/

Comment

• I like all the new snippets. Yukon is the most promising, but the others sound good as well. I won't now judge Fat or Ladyboy about the lyrics before I get to read the whole lyrics with a thought, since Praise Abort was funny after all.

Comment

• Keep voting, it aint over yet. We have to keep Till in the top 10:
                  http://loudwire.com/battle-royale-th...ann-debut-big/
                  He is currently no 4

Comment

• ^Voting. I just saw it on FB as well, so maybe the word will get out now. You know, I watched the video by The Darkness...and it wasn't really that great. I don't recognize the other bands that are getting lots of votes..

Comment

• Share the link with your friends and such, we need to keep the video at the top
                      Die Rammstein Akten.
                      The ultimate Rammstein press archive.
                      http://www.rammsteinpress.com/

Comment

• Well, as always, I have made extended versions of the new snippets.
                        Anyone who would like to check them, send me a message.
                        Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• So, who here lives in Berlin or close by?

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^When I look at the news-section it's empty, with only a link to the FB-page?

Anyway, I'm at work and 440 km away

Comment

• It is because the facebook post is only visible for people living in Germany.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I thought it were on the Lindemann skillsinpills.com.

Comment

Working...
                                X