Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translated courtesy of Google Translate:
    Become BUYER OF THE FIRST HOUR of SHOCK and let you bestow on us for:
    Anyone up to the 01/29/2015 commercially acquires the new album SHOCK and its receipts emailed to us, receives his very chic, useful and unique SHOCK ice scraper.
    It does not matter if the album digitally or physically, on vinyl or CD, in the SHOCK box, was acquired in digipak or jewel case, it is only important that the sales receipt showing the date of 30/01/2015. This is also true for pre-orders.
    Please send your document (as photo, scan or just the email order confirmation) along with your complete mailing address to this address: [email protected]
    The shipment will be in the first two weeks of February. Pro purchased album there is a ice scraper.
    Already an ice cold "Thank you" to all that are fast and not what we can expect to hold SHOCK finally in the hands.

Comment

^I'll do it too, even though I don't have a car and really don't need an ice-scraper. But I did pre-order

Comment

Ha! Well, we are definitely in need of ice scrapers. :O

I have it pre-ordered on Amazon for the CD, but I am debating getting it from iTunes, since it will take a month to ship to me from Germany

Comment

^I just wrote them with a copy of my order-confirmation from Amazon. So now I'll await my scraper

Comment

So Shock is released today, and from Eisbrecher's FB page I can see lots of people have already received it. I haven't even received a mail from Amazon that they have packed and shipped my order, including the other two CDs I ordered. Do you think they've forgotten me?

But my vodka seems to be under-way

Comment

^Well, I know they US release is actually on Tuesday next week, so I am incredibly jealous that I won't have it for another couple weeks. However, did you see the interview with Radio Goethe? It's actually a fun interview and they play the album in the background. It's about an hour long. Some old tracks, many new tracks. The new ones sound incredible!

And if the stuff people are posting with their cds came with the extended fan version...I'm sort of wishing I'd had the money to blow on that version.

Also: Yay VODKA!

I'm feeling the need to pick up a bottle of Phantom for the weekend. It's been a difficult week.
              Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-23-2015, 11:54 PM. Reason: alkohol

Comment

Oh, I just checked with Amazon, they changed the shipping-date to the 29th When I ordered they said the 23rd

Comment

Heh...when I ordered they said it would arrive in March, so I'm ok with the change.

Comment

At least. It's Less than a week, hope they don't delay it again.

Comment

^Yes, I think they delayed all orders outside Germany and Austria. Maybe they had more pre-orders than they expected?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                        ^Yes, I think they delayed all orders outside Germany and Austria. Maybe they had more pre-orders than they expected?
                        That would be an explanation, amazon use To be punctual, Sometimes things arrive even earlier.

Comment

And at 3.05 AM Amazon.de mailed me that my order has now been shipped

Comment

maybe they listened to you

Comment

*tries and fails to hide the jealousy*

I still have 2 days before it drops here, and then it will be sent out. Well, it is coming...sooner or later.

Comment

According to the mail, I should expect delivery Thursday. I'm looking forward to hearing what it is you talked me into buying What I've heard so far is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                                X