No announcement yet.

Stahlmann, Eisbrecher and Megaherz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm back from Lübeck, and I only came by one (1) record-shop, and the guy there didn't even seem to have heard of Eisbrecher. So Amazon will shortly get another order from me

(But I got plenty of marzipan, roasted almonds in different flavours and a very nice Winter-scarf . . . Oh and we ate at a place called Hans im Glück, a name that for different reason should ring a bell to present company )

Comment

I prefer record-shops, but Amazon is always there. It was very sad when a big record store in Madrid closed, I used to buy there.

ñam, ñam Bon appétit, yup the bell is ringing

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        Die Hölle muss warten is my personal favorite! I actually like every song on the record, which is quite rare for me. You can find it entirely on youtube, if you'd like an impression. Eiszeit is a good one as well.
        I ordered these two and the new Shock - though the ordinary CD not the fan-edition for 60 Euros

And this will end my shopping-spree for the next many months. I am but a poor civil-servant

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
          I ordered these two and the new Shock - though the ordinary CD not the fan-edition for 60 Euros

And this will end my shopping-spree for the next many months. I am but a poor civil-servant
          You won't regret it .
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I need to order Shock. This is a thing that must happen.

Comment

^The fan-edition or the regular?

Comment

^ It'll have to be the regular one. I don't have any $.

Comment

^I know the problem. But I'm happy I can pick up my long sleeve T from the post-office tomorrow

Comment

^Nice!!! I admit I am avoiding the Shop lately, because I know I want to buy stuff and there's just not money for it right now.

Also, from Eisbrecher Official on Facebook, a few more options to see the new video:
                    Originally posted by Eisbrecher Official
                    For all international EISBRECHER fans:
                    check out our video of "Zwischen uns" here!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqkURwlJi1M
                    http://www.vevo.com/wa…/eisbrecher/Zwischen-uns/DEC691401580
                    Germany, click here:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOW4...Y&spfreload=10

Oddly enough, the only one that worked for me was the one that said Germany, click here. :P

EDIT: And now it isn't. That is strange and very very frustrating...

Comment

Maybe this one?

Comment

^Very nice, now I'm really looking forward to getting the CDs

Comment

^ I KNOW!!! I love them! And the video is hilarious

Comment

If anyone is interested and plans to buy Shock, there's an offer from Eisbrecher Official for a free Eisbrecher ice scraper with purchase of the album by Jan 30.
                            http://www.eis-brecher.com/kaeufer-d...stunde-aktion/

Comment

^Do we have to buy it direct from their site or is proof of purchase from any vendor enough? I cannot quite make it out?
                              Fun PR stunt though

Comment

From the Facebook page, I believe it says it can be purchased from anywhere and in any format, as long as it's in the first 3 days. Then just send a copy or photo of your receipt to the email.

Originally posted by Eisbreher Official
                                Bitte sende deinen Beleg (als Foto, Scan oder einfach die Email-Bestellbestätigung) zusammen mit Deiner kompletten Postanschrift an diese Adresse: [email protected]
                                I am absolutely doing this. And then I will have an Eisbrecher ice scraper

Last edited by EmeraldRose; 01-13-2015, 09:20 PM. Reason: gah

Comment

Working...
                                X