No announcement yet.

Stahlmann, Eisbrecher and Megaherz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ That sounds so great, I SO wish I could have been there. I'm glad you had a good time and I'm sure you'll see them again

Comment

• ^Sounds like you guys had amazing times! I will live vicariously, since unless I got there, I will never be able to see them. Either of you have pictures Zenika or Salmari?

How wonderful for the shows to be small enough that you actually have some interaction with the band

Comment

• WOW!!! You were right there!! :O

Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Comment

• I was so close I was scared that Noel would hit my head with his guitar. There was no fence at all.

Comment

• Oh awesome! Someday maybe they will come to the States and I will see them...

Comment

• Here is a video of Misstück played in Helsinki. The rap verse I was talking about before starts aroud 4:15. Definitely didn't see this one coming Video is not shot by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zIzKpMJDNk

I wonder what it is with Clawfinger and german bands. As you might know, Clawfinger has done remixes of many Rammstein songs also, and they also seem to be friends with guys from Eisbrecher.

Here is Clawfinger - Biggest & The Best, if someone likes to hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG0QE9ce3U

Comment

• Eisbrecher will record a Live DVD on 3rd of June at some concert in Munchen.

Lets see wheter they are able to actually release it in next 5 years or not

Comment

• Still to get back to the concert, someone from the first row has uploaded a video to Youtube in which Alexx actually grabs her phone and records the band playing from stage. The sound quality is quite horrifying, the phone is grabbed around 1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0ZH47yFuE

If I'd knew there'd be this level of interaction, I'd make it to the first row. This kind of video would get huge sentimental value

Comment

• ^^Nice video

^Have a great time i München, I'm not jealous (lie)
                    Last edited by The Rose; 04-13-2015, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• That's...pretty amazing! I would have been completely happy having him just look directly into the camera and sing like he did earlier on in the video...but to have him grab it and record the band?!? What an amazing thing to have them give that fan

I think I just need to move to Germany or Switzerland or something, just so I can get to see the bands I like...

Comment

• I would like to share something I posted on Facebook earlier this evening.

R.I.P. Guy LeBlanc October 16, 1960 – April 27, 2015.
                        Canadian Prog Rock keyboardist Guy has had a long career as a Prog musician, but most recently (since 2000) was a member of English Prog Rock band Camel.
                        Just over a year ago I saw Camel at the Birmingham town Hall performing their iconic album the Snow Goose in its entirety for the first time since 1975. Sadly Guy was too ill for that leg of the tour and his place was taken by Dutchman and former Camel keyboardist Ton Scherpenzeel. We all hoped for a swift recovery for Guy but he had kept the extent of his cancer to only his close friends and the fact is he was already dying. Sadly Guy passed away three days ago aged only 54. Thank you Guy for the music and the hair.

Comment

• ^Wow, and this was your post no. 666

It's always sad when people die too young.

Comment

• Very sad, whenever you'll listen to his music, he will be with you. D.E.P.

Comment

• I have to admit...I listen to Schock probably more than SSL...

Or at the least I think I like every single song on Schock, whereas there are several on SSL I could completely do without.

Also...my 4 year old loves to sing "SHOCK! SHOCK MY SYSTEM!" Ok, so he isn't singing in German...but it's close.

Comment

• ^Likewise, but then again, Eisbrecher always manages to make powerful tunes that keeps hanging and are good for almost any occasion (background music, work out music, in the car, while working on something). SSL is a decent album, but I must admit I don't often listen to it anymore.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X