No announcement yet.

Stahlmann, Eisbrecher and Megaherz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eisbrecher will be live at this link: http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur/rockpalast/ in 40 min.

Comment

• That was a great show in spite of the torrential rain

And remember Eisbrecher also have their DVD out on 25th September

Comment

• ^I was sitting with my laptop and headphones for a better sound, and I waited for Die Bombe and Tanz mit mir, but since they only had one hour the had to cut some songs. I'm equally excited about the dvd's ;-)

Comment

• The video of 1000 Naben from the concert Saturday is now online via WDR:
          http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur/...deoplayer.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkc5o5I4H44

Yayy, Volle Kraft Voraus from the upcoming DVD! I can see myself.
            You'll have to take a screen-shot and explain which one is you.

I'm really looking forward to the DVD, just a shame it'll be arriving with the R+

Comment

• ^Spotted Now I'll be looking for you throughout the video

Comment

• Man, Zenika, awesome that you're actually in it!

Seems like an ace performance of the band btw! I just might buy the DVD after all.
                Dort wo der Horizont
                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika
                  If you stop around 0:34, I'm the only blond there. I'm easy to see!
                  Very easy.....

Comment

• New Eisbrecher in 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Album and tour!!!!
                    (from Eisbrecher official Facebook)

EISBRECHER kündigen neues Album & Tournee für 2017 an!

Ein Sturm zieht auf!
                    EISBRECHER werden im Herbst 2017 auf große „Sturmfahrt“ gehen.
                    Bereits im Sommer 2017 wird ein neues Studioalbum erscheinen – der Nachfolger zum bislang erfolgreichsten Werk „Schock“.
                    Der Vorverkauf zur „Sturmfahrt“ beginnt in Kürze. Es wird zunächst ein Kontingent an Early Bird-Tickets geben – nähere Informationen dazu werden in den kommenden Tagen bekannt gegeben.
                    So viel steht allerdings bereits fest: 2017 wird sehr, sehr kalt – es warten noch viele Überraschungen auf die EIS(BRECHER)-Welt!

EISBRECHER announce new album + tour for 2017!

A storm is coming!
                    EISBRECHER will be prepared to ride it with their upcoming „Sturmfahrt“ tour in autumn 2017.
                    In summer 2017 they are already to release their next studio album – the follow-up to their most successful work to date, „Schock“.
                    Pre-selling for the great „Sturmfahrt“-tour begins shortly. First there will be a contingent of early bird tickets available – additional info about them shall be announced in a few days.
                    What we already know for sure: 2017 is gonna become very, very cold – with lots of surprises waiting for the EIS(BRECHER)-world!

www.eis-brecher.com
                    www.facebook.com/eisbrecher
                    www.eisland-entertainment.de

( Die News dürft Ihr gerne an all Eure Freunde teilen! Danke! )

Comment

• Eisbrecher has a new single out, as forerunner to the upcoming CD:

Comment

Working...
                      X