No announcement yet.

Work in Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for these Maya, i do hope that some of our other regular forum members will take the time to look, i have told my son (Bass Guitar for those who do not know) that they are being looked at now in many countries
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

At least from Spain

Comment

Well tonight my boys WIP will play there second gig at Bar 42 in Worthing, anyone who wants to come could always try to book a last minute flight
        They will be playing a full 40 minute set this evening so should get at last to hear a couple of there new songs live, i would welcome any comments from anyone here and it would make me very happy if a few of you would take a look. It may not be to all of your tastes but be good to get some feedback
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Good luck for them!!!!

Comment

Thank you I am looking forward to having a few drinks and having a good night out after the crap week i have had

Comment

It's Friday!!!!!!

Comment

I have just got home from the gig, they were brilliant as usual, the new song id really good, watch out for that one on there face book page
                I am having big trouble typing, have had one too many beers and feel really ill but sympathy not needed as self inflicted

Comment

For anyone who is interested my boys are once again in the Battle of the Bands competiion this year, they are through to the semi finals which are on August 9th...will keep you informed how they do

Comment

Working...
                  X