• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maya View Post
    RBF is being lazy or maybe too nervous.
    She talked about a festival but nothing more. Here more details:

Cravin Unsigned band Festival 2012
    They will be performing on MAIN STAGE at 5:20PM

Link to the festival page on FB facebook.com/Cravin-Unsigned-band-Festival-2012
    Unfortunatly i wont be able to go to the festival as baby sitting Alexie, its only fair that my daughter goes at it is her husband singing after all and no one else to sit with Alexie, i am sure i will see plenty of footage after the event.

As for being lazy i was begining to wonder if anyone else has even taken a look as no one else commented here, they dont know what they are missing as one day WIP will be as famous as Rammstein Thanks Maya for your very welcome contribution here it really means a lot that you are interested and giving your support
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Unfortunatly i wont be able to go to the festival as baby sitting Alexie, its only fair that my daughter goes at it is her husband singing after all and no one else to sit with Alexie, i am sure i will see plenty of footage after the event.
      mmm... and you can begin to introduce her to Rammstein. So we could buy her a "I listen to Rammstein like my grandma" body or t-shirt

As for being lazy i was begining to wonder if anyone else has even taken a look as no one else commented here, they dont know what they are missing as one day WIP will be as famous as Rammstein Thanks Maya for your very welcome contribution here it really means a lot that you are interested and giving your support
      This forum is open, many people read it without posting or being registered. Maybe some amazing shy British people is reading it and will go to the festival to see them live. If you don't post sure nobody will see it.
      Last edited by Maya; 04-05-2012, 02:14 PM. Reason: Adding the baby T-shirt

Comment

I love the t shirt, unfortunatly my daughter and son in law are not into Rammstein, but Alexie does already have a Metallica hat which she looks so cute in

I always forget that many people read on forum without posting, maybe you are right about someone coming to festival. Our weather forcast is for rain on Saturday, i do hope they are wrong
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I love the t shirt, unfortunatly my daughter and son in law are not into Rammstein, but Alexie does already have a Metallica hat which she looks so cute in

I always forget that many people read on forum without posting, maybe you are right about someone coming to festival. Our weather forcast is for rain on Saturday, i do hope they are wrong
          They say they change mummy with whatever you want so grandma would be OK. She must know Rammstein, sure she would love their music. But no problem...

As you know already, some think we are lunatics and worse things We have to create an armory for newcomers and give then shield and spade; for the last we forgot. Hope it will only rain here, third day

Comment

That is so cool i love it My son in law likes Rammstein and i think my daughter likes a couple of songs but neither of them are big fans. Think Alexie will like them as she grows up

I like to be thought of as a lunatic, it keeps things from becoming boring, who wants to be sane anyway. I am glad you have at last got your rain, we had a light shower here but i think in some parts of northern England they had snow

Comment

In Spain there's a tradition, it always rains for Easter.

Hope it won't rain during Work in Progress gig. (going back on topic)

Comment

In Spain there's a tradition, it always rains for Easter.

Hope it won't rain during Work in Progress gig. (going back on topic)
                In England the tradition is it always rains on bank holidays

Yes back on topic....i think it will definatly keep people away but i am sure they will play a brilliant set whether it is wet or dry, hopefully the rain will come at 9pm when its all over. The worst thing about me missing it is they will be playing a new song for the first time

Comment

Also forgot to say that i dont know if you know the TV programme Dexter but they have a song based on the series, it is a really good song, i will try to get Moz to put it on You Tube

Comment

We've got them, but I hadn't watched. He should upload as many videos as he could.

Comment

Well the day has arrived for the Cravin Tunez festival, Work in Progress are due on the main stage at 5.15pm, the weather forcast says it will not be very warm but will stay dry.
                      I am very disappointed not to be there but i am more than happy to look after my gorgeous granddaughter while mum and dad are at the festival.
                      Hope to tell whoever is interested all about it sometime tomorrow.

Comment

Good luck for them. Waiting for more news

Comment

Good luck for them. Waiting for more news
                          Well the band played a brilliant set at the festival but there were a few setbacks, diue to the weather the turnout was crap, WIP had there usual fantastic support but the festival as a whole was a really bad turnout, maybe only 50 people in all. Also they were running late so they were an hour late going on stage, they had to cut there set short by 3 songs which again was not ideal. Anyway hope to get some footage on You Tube very soon.

Next gig is Friday 20th April at Bar 42 Worthing, i will be at this one for sure so watch this space

Comment

I hope Moz upload some videos soon, I want to tale a look.

Comment

I think he read my post, two minutes later WiP posted on FB, and now we have the first video.

Work In Progress - "Pie Theory" live @ CT Festival 2012

Comment

[QUOTE=RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN;11680they will be playing a new song for the first time [/QUOTE]

^^ Here it is.

Work in Progress - Never the same live @ CT Festival 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X