Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Yeah, better play it safe and don' post it :S
    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Ok, thanks, I thought so too.
      Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Sabaton performing Feuer Frei

Unfortunately, no flame masks
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

So as I got a permission to link my covers here...then here it is my newest guitar cover! The original track is pitched up, so it should be all Ok. However, if it causes any problems, I will delete it.

Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Originally posted by RZK View Post
            So as I got a permission to link my covers here...then here it is my newest guitar cover! The original track is pitched up, so it should be all Ok. However, if it causes any problems, I will delete it.

You did it. Thanks for sharing. Love it.

PS Don't forget to add the link to your channel

Comment

I will look forward very much to watching this when i get home from work, i cant believe i have missed so much here
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

That was awesome RZK, really enjoyed listening to that. Am i wrong or did i notice white nail polish
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Project Adyton - "Sonne"

Comment

Saw this one on Donau xD

Comment

An amazing cover shared in Donaukinder

by Arnaud Dupire and Tim Zuidberg

Arnaud Dupire's channel https://www.youtube.com/user/OArnsteinO

Comment

Not really a cover, but Till's poem Grossmutter from Messer with music from Tyler Milchmann, actually pretty good:
                        https://soundcloud.com/tylermilchmann/grossmutter

Comment

That's pretty cool!

Comment

DRSG by Benighted

Thanks to Matthias Los for the information: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1786.../?stream_ref=2

Comment

Keine Lust Instrumental cover by Arnaud Dupire & Tim Zuidberg Collaboration

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X