Rammsteil: Portuguese tribute band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rammsteil: Portuguese tribute band

I would like to present to you Rammsteil, a new Rammstein tribute band, from Portugal. They performed they're very first concert yesterday. This band is comprised by many members of my little forum. Here are some videos of the concert last night:

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Hey they are really good, loved the Links 234 if that was there 1st concert they should feel very proud of there performance
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^They are very proud, indeed. It was an event comprised of many bands, but the time when most people appeared at the place, was when was Rammsteil's turn to perform. They only played 6 musics plus intro, and when they were finished, people were asking for encore.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

That must be a great feeling to know you are the best and that they performed good enough for people to want more. I am sure if this was only there first performance then they will go far.
        Have they any other gigs lined up?
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^Not yet. But they have already a few invitations.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

That is good i wish them lots of luck

Do they only do Rammstein covers or other bands as well?

Comment

^Only Rammstein. They are not considering doing covers from other bands.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Of course silly me they are a tribute band and not a cover band. My brother and son have a cover band so do a bit of everything !!

Comment

Comment

Pretty awesome. No singer could really satisfy you in a Rammstein tribute band but this guy does good effort.

Comment

Comment

They are very good pictures I am looking forward to this saturday, my sons band are back in action and playing there first gig on Saturday evening then a festival on April 7th

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                          They are very good pictures I am looking forward to this saturday, my sons band are back in action and playing there first gig on Saturday evening then a festival on April 7th
                          They deserve a thread.......

Comment

Working...
                          X