Clear All

• Fellfrosch
    replied
    Lol. I love it!

Leave a comment:

• You
    replied
    Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    When John Entwistle died, do you think his family said 'All your bass are belonging to us' ?

You probably need to be a gamer to get that
    or just a newgrounder =o

Leave a comment:

• Art in Heaven
    replied
    When John Entwistle died, do you think his family said 'All your bass are belonging to us' ?

You probably need to be a gamer to get that

Leave a comment:

• Fellfrosch
    replied
    Wow. You're right, so he is! Maybe I was thinking of the bassist from The Who.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^No, Geezer 's still alive !

The reunion turned out to be one show or just a few, if I recollect correctly. The problems were with Tony Iomi (had some kind of cancer) and Bill Ward (he didn't want to do the tour, don't know why). The rest of the tour was cancelled or turned into "Ozzy Osbourne and friends", and so it'll likely always be in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Fellfrosch
    replied
    0Isn't Geezer Butler dead? Kinda hampers the reunion thing. It still would be awesome to go though. They basically invented metal. Faeries Wear Boots bitches!!! >_<

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    It's cheaper than going abroad.

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    ^That probably helps quite a lot =)

Leave a comment:

• External
    replied
    I am always attending concerts in Prague, Czech Republic, 'cause I live here

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by External View Post
    I just bought tickets for Black Sabbath concert, reunion after 33 years! I am so happy about that!
    Where is this concert happening?

Leave a comment:

• External
    replied
    The tickets at the stage are always sold out in few minutes, however the rest of them in following days...

Leave a comment:

• abendwind
    replied
    I have never actually listened to this band, only songs I know are Paranoid and Iron Man haha. They are also throwing a concert in Finland, the tickets were sold out in 4 minutes. That's pretty good, Rammstein managed to sell out the tickets in 6 minutes last year!

Leave a comment:

• RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN
    replied
    Originally posted by External View Post
    I just bought tickets for Black Sabbath concert, reunion after 33 years! I am so happy about that!
    That is so cool Ozzie Osbourne forever

Leave a comment:

• cannibal_wotsit
    replied
    Nice one
    "Can you help me occupy my brain?"

Leave a comment:

• External
    started a topic Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

Working...
X