Bands before Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bands before Rammstein

So this thread is about more than one band, but I was just wondering if anyone listens to the music the guys produced before Rammstein, like Feeling B, Orgasm Death Gimmicks etc. I've listened to a few and sometimes it's pretty obvious where R+ got their ideas from. Anyone else do that?
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

I must admit you have one over on me there, not listened to any of them to be honest. I am ashamed that i have not even heard any Orgasm Death Gimmicks, Richard would not be proud of me for that.
    Are any worth a listen??
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Well, I did not have ever listened to anything from the previous bands were the guys were part of before Rammstein. But I'm not really ashamed of it.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I have listened to Feeling B

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Are any worth a listen??
          Definitely worth a try. I wouldn't claim to be a huge fan of any of them but some off the stuff isn't too bad

Comment

I am going to have so much to catch up on later, will not be getting much sleep for the next few days, day off tomorrow but working all weekend
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

^Meh, the music probably isn't going to stop existing any time soon.
              Sleep in work

Comment

I do that all the time anyway!!

Comment

Haha, but have you ever slept overnight there?

Out of all the older bands, Feeling B is probably my favourite band, loved the music

Comment

I once heard a bit of Feeling B's music - Flake on the vocal sounds hilarious xD But I haven't heard enough of it to judge it :/
                    My R+ concerts so far:
                    15.12.09 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
                    16.02.10 @ Malmö Arena, SE
                    02.06.10 @ Copenhagen Live Festival, DK
                    03.06.10 @ Skive Festival, DK

My R+ concerts to come:
                    21.02.12 @ Forum Copenhagen, DK
                    22.02.12 @ Jyske Bank Boxen [Herning], DK

Comment

[QUOTE=cannibal_wotsit;4233]Haha, but have you ever slept overnight there?

One night a couple of years back we had a Xmas party, one of the managers had his keys with him, we were all too drunk to get home so we stayed in the staff room,so yes i have stayed here all night

Comment

Originally posted by + Kein Engel + View Post
                        I once heard a bit of Feeling B's music - Flake on the vocal sounds hilarious xD But I haven't heard enough of it to judge it :/
                        I know, love him singing

@RBF, sounds like fun! That's how I've spent the last 3 christmas parties, I'd recommend making it an annual thing

Comment

Words cannot describe how much I love this song

Comment

Rammstein USA is publishing "Feeling B Special" series. I find them very interesting, my weakness for Flakito is well known and he is the main character of the articles, so I'm enjoying them a lot.

You can find photos and even videos in the articles, i don't know if you had listen to them, it's worth it.

Here are the links to the published articles:

“Feeling B” Special – East-Punk: “I miss the GDR. “ (Spiegel ) http://www.rammstein.us/archives/10899/

“Feeling B” Special: Interview with Flake in Powermetal.de http://www.rammstein.us/archives/10938

“Feeling B” Special: You’ll never reach the top – 25 years of Feeling B http://www.rammstein.us/archives/10966

Comment

I have really enjoyed reading these when they post. It's an interesting perspective into a period of time I only sort of vaguely remember. It kind of explains a lot of his feeling towards the US for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X