Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maya
    replied
    The vĂ­deo is different, i like it, I’ve get used to the song but Not my cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    It's okay, not my favourite version, but not bad. It's difficult with such a well-known song and they don't try to change it some more.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    The video from Always On My Mind is there:

Do you like it?
    I think it's an interesting watch, but a bit so-so. Not something to watch a second time IMO.

I still like the track though (as well as the original).

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    Did anyone have a listen to it?

I listened to some of it. It's not all bad IMO, despite the reviews. But for me, it's too electronic. I prefer a more solid rock sound, so I'm not going to purchase it.
    Once again, not my cup of tea.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

Emigrate - I'm Still Alive (Official Video)

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    No I haven't heard anything besides the single already on YouTube. Might give at go on Spotify tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Did anyone have a listen to it?

I listened to some of it. It's not all bad IMO, despite the reviews. But for me, it's too electronic. I prefer a more solid rock sound, so I'm not going to purchase it.

Always on my mind remains a great track to me though, but probably because of Till.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    ^Though I must admit I always liked the original version, and they both nailed it IMO

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    I like it very much. And definitely towards the end (with the bridge and afterwards). I'm a fan.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Have you listened ALWAYS ON MY MIND? Do you like it?

First impression: Not my cup of tea, maybe after listening to it more times.
    Got halfway through, and stopped.Not for me.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Have you listened ALWAYS ON MY MIND? Do you like it?

First impression: Not my cup of tea, maybe after listening to it more times.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Nice song, like Freeze My Mind, but not yet as catchy as most of the tracks on Eat You Alive. I hope some better stuff comes around, but it sounds promising. Sounds better than the A Million Degrees - stuff (which I overall didn't like).

But what's up with the song Hypothetical? Why again a song with that title? Do you think it's another version, maybe without Manson?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Unfortunately I can't say the same, I can't say I don't like them, but once again at the moment they don't touch me...

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    From the two songs so far, I might actually buy my first Emigrate CD . . . nor going to splash out on the red vinyl ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Ramm91
    replied
    I really like both songs and videos! I'm a bit late here commenting but did anyone else notice in the video for 'Freeze My Mind' that the keyboard/stand was the one used during the MIG tour on the B stage? I think so at least

Really looking forward to the album. "Always on my mind" is a cover which features Till on vocals. Seems an interesting choice..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X