Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maya View Post
    Snake you aren't lucky. I want to see what happens when @RBF comes on monday, maybe then....
    Hahhaha! I want to see it too.
    Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Well its Monday and here i am ready for war lol!!

Snake of course you are entitled to your opinion but your opinion sucks
      Seriously tho you cannot compare Emigrate to Rammstein, they are totally different (apart from sinularity to Stein um Stein as already mentioned),i think the whole point of it was for Richard to do something of his own which was not just Rammstein with english lyrics and i do bellieve he has acheived this.
      Believe it or not i do prefer the music of Rammstein but at least when Rammstein are no more then i am hoping Richard will carry on woth Emigrate.
      If you want war then you are not going to get it as we are entitled to like and not like what we wish....
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

I just listened to a couple of Emigrate singles. I'm not a huge fan. It's not bad, but it doesn't really grab my attention. :/

On a more positive note, the "My World" video at least looks pretty cool, with the cube and all.

Comment

@ Abendstern

Have you seen the American dates? #
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Well its Monday and here i am ready for war lol!!

Snake of course you are entitled to your opinion but your opinion sucks

If you want war then you are not going to get it as we are entitled to like and not like what we wish....
            A good beginning... but not war..... oooooohhhh

Comment

I can do war but the Snake is not biting lol!!!

Comment

^Emigrate sucks balls, and is a rip off of Rammstein. Rammstein is ought to sue Emigrate for stealing their material. Oh wait...
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Hang on a minute Mr Snake, why do you say steal,didnt Mr Kruspe write all the music for Emigrate anyway, or are you waiting for me to bite!!

As i said before i cannot see any simularity between the two anyway, that is proberbly why you love Rammstein and think Emigrate sucks balls.
                  Wish i could suck Emigrate"s balls but maybe we should not go there...

Comment

@ Abendstern

Have you seen the American dates? #
                    Yes. I posted a thread about them. The timing is great, but I'm not so sure if I'll be able to go for different reasons.

Comment

Ah thats a real shame, i am so sorry to hear that you may not be able to go, is that because they are too far away for you?

Comment

Hang on a minute Mr Snake, why do you say steal,didnt Mr Kruspe write all the music for Emigrate anyway, or are you waiting for me to bite!!
                        Mr Snake???? ja,ja,ja

Wish i could suck Emigrate"s balls but maybe we should not go there...
                        Maybe....

Comment

Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                          Yes. I posted a thread about them. The timing is great, but I'm not so sure if I'll be able to go for different reasons.
                          No jodas!!! I'm sorry

Comment

It's OK. I'm going to try my best to find a way somehow. I really want to make this happen.

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Thanks. I have a feeling I'm going to need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X