No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Facebook the news was all over the plase. I wonder when the new album will come out. No, I'm not impaticient at all...

Comment

• If there is someone who really is not impatient about the new emigrate album, that person is me.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        If there is someone who really is not impatient about the new emigrate album, that person is me.
        And me. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          If there is someone who really is not impatient about the new emigrate album, that person is me.
          This surprises me for some reason. Snake, I though you would be first in line for it. I must say I am completely shocked! My view of the world has been rocked to its foundations.

Comment

• ^So true, I'm sure he is very interested....

Comment

• I am impatient for more news. I need to know more often than like once a year what is going on.

Comment

• ^Probably you won't have to wait for a long time.

Comment

• It is ought to be announced soon.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ I hope so. Though I'm very glad you didn't include Emigrate in the April Fools Event.

Comment

• ^If the prank were related to emigrate, I wouldn't even agree to participate on it.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^ One would think that'd make you even more eager to participate, just to torture all the Emigrate fans. Unless of course, you are secretly Emigrate's biggest fan and there was no way you could stand to do something like that to your most favorite member of Rammstein.

Comment

• Hmm...the Emigrate official website appears to be down? Is it wrong that all I can hope is that it means the site will be updated soon with official info about a release date? And maybe new stuff to buy?

Comment

• ^I'm sure you are right, I think we'll have news on May

Comment

• The emigrate website states that "It works!"

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^: Nope it states: Not Found
                                The requested URL /ajax_dispatch.php5 was not found on this server.

Comment

Working...
                                X