Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News about Emigrate ^^

Richard is finishing up the demos for the new album.
    There isn't a plan, but maybe it will be recorded and released next year.

My English is shitty, so you should verify it, listening to this interview (it's very, very long, if you are in a hurry. better later)
    http://www.wmmr.com/Richard Kruspe
    Last edited by Maya; 04-15-2012, 04:17 AM. Reason: ein?

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      News about Emigrate ^^

Richard is finishing up the demos for the new album.
      There isn't a plan, but maybe it will be recorded and realised next year.

My English is shitty, so you should verify it, listening to this interview (it's very, very long, if you are in a hurry. better later)
      http://www.wmmr.com/Richard Kruspe
      Thanks Maya, i found the time and it was worth it

It will always be Rammstein first for me but i would really welcome another Emigrate album
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Thanks Maya - I am really really happy to hear this. Richard has a great voice, really looking forward to the next album!
        ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post

It will always be Rammstein first for me but i would really welcome another Emigrate album
          I can't say it better!
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

Originally posted by RZK View Post
            I can't say it better!
            It would be so exciting to know there was another album on the way, i dont know why but i feel it would be very different to the first

I know you play in a band, it would be great to hear you play just like your hero and mine, do you have anything on You Tube ?
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              I know you play in a band, it would be great to hear you play just like your hero and mine, do you have anything on You Tube ?
              I was expecting to find a new thread in this section with some of his covers, but he hadn't created it
              I visited his Youtube channel yesterday, and since then, he has a new fan. I'm sure you'll be next.

Comment

I really want to share the covers with you all. I'm just a little scared all the actions it may cause. I know that I got now a permission to share them here, but maybe if my Youtube channel will be closed if some Rammstein management sees them here Maybe I'm just too worried about it...sorry of this off topic in this thread

Comment

Now I must be off topic again... maybe you should send a link to RBF then and forget it. But Rammstein has a new management, and many things have changed.

An example: You are a little older and maybe they wouldn't like your videos, but look!!!

Originally posted by Rammstein.de
                  There is a future for Rock’n Roll!
                  DATE: 2012 Apr 16th

Should you wish to know what’s eliciting joy in the House of Rammstein lately, click here to take up the dance!

www.rammstein.de/there-is-a-future-for-rockn-roll/

Comment

That is so cute, you are never too young or old to be a Rammstein fan

Comment

I love the singer! He's badass.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

That's a great video! And wow, how much views it has got! I may post my covers soon, so hold on

Comment

I love Emigrate ! I had been watching You tube videos and that made me want to get the CD. I got it yesterday and put it in my ipod and have listened to it a ton.
                          I am officially an Emigrate and Rammstein addict.

Comment

I got the CD last summer, at first it was really weird hearing Richard singing (do you detect a slight american accent) but i really love it and listen to it a lot my favourate songs are `Emigrate` New York City and `Babe. I am really hoping for a new CD very soon

Comment

I had to order it since no stores carried it. Those songs are great. It is like he says Babuh. I love how he speaks and sings American. What a great voice !
                              I am gonna make it or fake it ! Hahaha
                              I can't wait for the new CD and I hope he plays some clubs over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                                I had to order it since no stores carried it. Those songs are great. It is like he says Babuh. I love how he speaks and sings American. What a great voice !
                                I am gonna make it or fake it ! Hahaha
                                I can't wait for the new CD and I hope he plays some clubs over here.
                                It would be so great if he would tour with Emigrate, although Rammstein will always be the best i would love to see Richard up front, in more ways than one

Comment

Working...
                                X