No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay thanks for the update ! I hope Emigrate tours America when they are done.

Comment

• I love Emigrate! I wish almost every day that Richard will announce on the Emigrate site that the new album is being released. I've got my 10 year old son listening to the band, and he loves them too.

Comment

• New album?????

Joe Letz has posted on his Facebook profile some photos....

2/12/2013: Off to Berlin... #emigrate

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2755235&type=1

3/12/2013: #emigrate

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2755235&type=1

#emigrate #rzk #rammstein #joeletz #combichrist #richardkruspe

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=1&permPage=1
        Last edited by Maya; 12-04-2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• So very excited! Even if it is likely to be ages before we see/hear anything.

Comment

• That Joe Letz is a fanny, pretty much says it all on his about me section on his Facebook page (the unicorn part). Guy needs a slap!

Comment

• Didn't Richard write back in June/July that he was working with a new drummer for Emigrate?

Comment

• ^ Yep, Mikko Siren from Apocalyptica. I think that's the guy in one of the pictures with Joe. My guess is Joe may still do the "live" stuff or be involved somehow...

Comment

• I am trying not to get too excited as nothing ever happens and I would rather just be pleasantly surprised when its released !!
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^ Good point RBF. I just noticed your opening post for this thread was about how the new album would be coming out soon...Still...we can hope...

Comment

• I think it's near.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                        ^ Good point RBF. I just noticed your opening post for this thread was about how the new album would be coming out soon...Still...we can hope...
                        Yes that was a very long time ago of course we are all used to waiting, still hoping for that live DVD that does not seem to happen either, maybe we wil get them both in 2014
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• That would be incredible! But I wonder if we will hear anything, he updated last in April...

Comment

• Does anyone have Emigrate in AAC form for me to have?? XD
                            I NEED IT SO BADLY

Comment

• AAC form? I have the CD and put it on my iTunes.

Comment

• Wait nvm its against forum policy I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X