Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Drums are being mixed! Everything is sounding amazing!''

- Emigrate's Facebook-page, published 10 minutes ago. RBF, here are your news.
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^/me yawns
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        ^/me yawns
        I assume you will not be putting your order in then
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^It's well known, he loves Emigrate :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            ^It's well known, he loves Emigrate :P
            So i have noticed, that guy has no taste
            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ^ I Don't hate it. I just couldn't care less.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Yay ! Emigrate ! Oddly enough one of my friends likes Emigrate better than Rammstein. He said Emigrate was much harder rock ? I don't get it, but the more Emigrate fans the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                  Yay ! Emigrate ! Oddly enough one of my friends likes Emigrate better than Rammstein. He said Emigrate was much harder rock ? I don't get it, but the more Emigrate fans the better.
                  I really don't get how Emigrate is harder than Rammstein....

Comment

• As much as I love Richard I have to agree with Snake. His comment said it all for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                      I really don't get how Emigrate is harder than Rammstein....
                      The only thing I can think of is because RZK sings in english and Til in German. He doesn't usually listen to foreign language bands.

Comment

• Nah, I couldn't find Emigrate harder than Rammstein. It's just different. The songs of Rammstein are songs with more meaning, with a deeper meaning. In a way you can say that Rammstein is darker then Emigrate.

Comment

• We have an update today

Hello Friends,

Finally, I have decided to throw myself back into the process of making the 2nd Emigrate album. It's quite a decision to make, knowing how much work it is and all the pain and suffering that lie ahead. But hey, the thing I love most is to be under pressure!

We had the whole band here rehearsing in January to try out all of my song ideas. It was the usual suspects along with the addition of our new drummer, Mikko Siren from Apocalyptica. He did a great job laying down the drum tracks in the studio so that I can begin the process of laying down a million guitar tracks. So, that's where we are as of right now.

I do not know when this record will come out because I will be on tour with Rammstein so I kind of have to fit my recording time into little intervals throughout the year.

I will try to keep you updated more than I have in the past. Thanks for all the support and for being with me.

Richard ZK
                          Source: Emigrate on Facebook

Comment

• Source: Emigrate on FB

Comment

• Looking forward to it. They have a new drummer: someone from Apocalyptica.

Comment

• Looking good, hope it comes out soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X