• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maya View Post
    I'm very interested by your reaction to these:

You can see @RBF's here
    OMG did i really say those things, i am so embarrassed
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

No it wasn't you... was your double. Lately she doesn't visit us

Comment

RBF ~ I am sure no one took you seriously. If they took us seriously they would think we would really kidnap RZK and have our way with him. Of course if I ever met him I would do one of the following. Scenerio A) Meet him on the street or anywhere not at a concert ~ I would pretend I didn't know who he was and would certainely not approach him. Scenerio B) At a concert ~ I would be very nice but way to shy to probably say much of anything.
        Maya ~ Hallo !

Comment

I think she had told us what she would do and wasn't similar to your post at all.... you should read old threads....

Hello!!!!

Comment

I read through the entire RZK pic thread and many others For some reason I thought RBF and I are on the same page, it is possible that we are not. I think we just express ourselves differently but do not think all that differently regarding RZK.

Comment

Oh, Emigrate! I must say: it's quiet good and I love the song 'Babe'. It just gives me the chickenbumbs.

Comment

The song Blood is my favorite I have good memories of going to the Rammstein concert with it

Comment

Originally posted by Emigrate
                  Demos are recorded and being reviewed. setting up studio time for January to begin the official recording. be excited.
                  Source: Emigrate on Facebook

Comment

^Meeeeeeeeeeeh
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I'm so excited!!!

Comment

• Your reactions are night and day.

Comment

• I saw this on face book and almost fainted with joy, i really hope that this will actually happen, its so exciting
                          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• I've read it also on Facebook and I'm so curious after the new material

Comment

• Its nearly the end of the month and no more news about studio activity, has anyone else any further news on the new album....i am impatient

Comment

• No, no new news yet...But as we say here in Belgium: no news, is good news

Comment

Working...
                                X