No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am becoming too British. At home I would have said something different, like when Fito went away from "Platero y tú"
    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      I can't imagine a better way of giving his opinion than the way he did.
      Very true, and what is your opinion of Emigrate Maya, i dont think i have ever asked lol!!
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

It's not Rammstein.....

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
          It's not Rammstein.....
          Of course not and i am glad it is not, i think i would not have liked it if Richard just copied Rammstein style, he needed to do his own thing or there would have been no point to the project.
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hahaha. All I had to do is watch some you tube videos and see him in concert and I am ready for him to be my baby daddy.

Comment

I'm very interested by your reaction to these:

You can see @RBF's here

Comment

I love those pictures ! It is like he is blowing a kiss just for me. It makes me blush and um want to handcuff him to my bed. No one would ever suspect he was in Buffalo. RBF will have to fly over and we can take turns !

Comment

Let's face it, I'm scared.....

Comment

LOL. You could be an Aunt if I had a baby with RZK ! LOL

Comment

Really scared......

Comment

LOL. Hmm. I wish RZK was here to take me away and sweep me off my feet !

Comment

Definitely @RBF you will have to fight for your man.....

Comment

We are gonna share ! LOL If I get bored when it is her turn I will kidnap Till.

Comment

Poor guys...

Comment

They would love it ! After all they did play "You've got a pussy, I've got a dick uh, so what's the problem ? Let's make it quick" I am only planning on doing what they asked ! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X