• ^Weird timing for this...
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      ^Weird timing for this...
      Yaeh, but I dont know when the band started, but if it's this time ten years ago, then it makes sense. Maybe . . .

edit: Also strange that only Joe autographs any thing. Maybe it's all his idea, and he needs some new PR about his R+/Emigrate connection?
      Last edited by The Rose; 08-31-2015, 02:37 PM. Reason: Slow thinking process

Comment

• According to Emigrateworld...

When did Richard start Emigrate?
        After the release of the Rammstein album Mutter.

When did Richard reveal Emigrate?
        In 2003, you could find references to Emigrate in the press. But the actual announcement was made in 2005.
        Source: http://en.emigrateworld.com/emigrate/history
        On 5th September 2006 Rammstein.de posted this:

We were aware of his plans, but no music was heard yet. As we have learned from Pilgrim Management yesterday Rammstein Guitar player Richard Z. Kruspe has introduced first songs of his new project Emigrate end of last week. The album is yet to be finished but Richard asked for some material to be made available as downloads for Rammstein * Fans!
        Music is here, and those who register with the Emigrate newsletter can immediately start the first download.
        Source: http://web.archive.org/web/200611080...tein.com/News/

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
          edit: Also strange that only Joe autographs any thing. Maybe it's all his idea, and he needs some new PR about his R+/Emigrate connection?
          Not so strange, he has always had a great relation with Rammstein USA and Emigrate USA.

Try to say something not positive about him there and you will see... (I'm talking about my personal experience, and I only said "Nooooooooooo")

Another example :O: https://www.facebook.com/rammstein.a...81888371907943

Comment

• ^Yes they seem a little protective, but then again he is one of "theirs"

Comment

• Yes but it's ten years! Remember when they released an album and then erm... Oh yes, they released another album only seven years later, and in between there was erm... Oh, and who can forget that time when.... Erm... Yay, ten years!......

Comment

• ^And hundreds of wonderful live shows during all these years. Oh wait...
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I think that since Rammstein is writing a new record, Emigrate's new record is pretty much finished, but it's release date has been pushed forward. During the Lindemann interviews Till said he was mixing in Miami (that was somewhere in May/June). Which makes sense since Richard wrote they were recording in April. The thing which I wonder, how on earth will Richard be able to promote the record? He has a record to work on and a tour in 2016. I am sure they will figure something out, although it sounds like a lot of work.

Comment

• I'm not holding my breath. It's sad it probably won't happen any time soon, especially since it has probably been either finished or close to it for awhile. It'd be nice if he'd just release it without the huge promo. It'd probably do just as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                      I'm not holding my breath. It's sad it probably won't happen any time soon, especially since it has probably been either finished or close to it for awhile. It'd be nice if he'd just release it without the huge promo. It'd probably do just as well...
                      Just as well?

Comment

• ^Meaning the people who want it will buy it, with or without the hype.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/HOTEI/photo...751677/?type=3

Richard is shooting a video for "Move It" with Hotei

Comment

• If you look at the picture attached with the post you can see that Richard has designed a new guitar, I wonder if he will use it on the new tour.

Comment

• ^ I saw on FB that it is possibly the guitar he used in My World video...

Comment

• Win a RZK guitar pick:

https://www.facebook.com/EmigrateUSA...type=3&theater

Comment

Working...
                                X