Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    That's funny, I yawn at every post Snake makes lately.
    Oh give it a rest. Your constant nagging are tiring everyone out

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
      Oh give it a rest. Your constant nagging are tiring everyone out
      Okay, that was indeed a bit uncalled for. I'll behave .
      Last edited by Waidmann; 12-31-2014, 11:19 AM. Reason: All hail Salsh Borski, the salami king of Long Island!
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Emigrate USA has shared the Emigrate's galleries of Mr. Arnaud Giroux:

First Gallery: EMIGRATE SILENT SO LONG Digipack Key art
        https://www.behance.net/gallery/2182...gipack-Key-art

Second Gallery: EMIGRATE EDITORIAL AND PROMOTIONAL VISUALS
        https://www.behance.net/gallery/1990...TIONAL-VISUALS

Sources:
        https://www.facebook.com/EmigrateUSA...15866635136474
        https://www.facebook.com/EmigrateUSA...15866201803184

Comment

• ^ I saw those. Pretty amazing work. I like seeing the sort of behind the scenes shots...

Comment

• We missed this interview. Richard gave it on 22.12.2014 to Radio Rock

http://www.radiorock.fi/#!/esiintyja/Emigrate

It's almost more of the same, but has some interesting parts, specially minute 28:30, and 31:20.

Comment

• ^ Thanks, i will try to find The right date, The most important is it was 2014. ( because he talks about next year)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika
                Thank you Maya! How have I missed that interview, I listen Radio Rock almost every day. By the way, Richard gave that interview on 2.12.2014 (or earlier), Radio Rock only published it on 22.12 And interview was done in Berlin, I almost thought Richard was here in Finland but no...
                I check the site and it was broadcast on 2.12.2014, they didn't say anything more or at least I don't understand it.

Comment

• I wonder if he will actually follow through and put out the third album this year? Perhaps another one in time for Christmas sales? I admit I highly doubt it will happen since he hadn't finished enough songs yet when he was talking about it. Especially considering he went to CA to mix the last one back in February last year and then nothing for almost the entire year...

Ah well. Still liking SSL, so I will just keep doing that.

Comment

• All that I care is that he alluded to a possible tour aimed to replenish the Rammstein's bank account.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                      I wonder if he will actually follow through and put out the third album this year? Perhaps another one in time for Christmas sales? I admit I highly doubt it will happen since he hadn't finished enough songs yet when he was talking about it. Especially considering he went to CA to mix the last one back in February last year and then nothing for almost the entire year...

Ah well. Still liking SSL, so I will just keep doing that.
                      I think it will be released in The summer, this way he will be free for Rammstein in September

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        I think it will be released in The summer, this way he will be free for Rammstein in September
                        Agree. I seem to recall he mentioned late Spring early Summer in one of the interviews? But haven't got the energy to find it right now
                        And by the same logic, that Till's project will be released in May, as rumoured. Flake's book is officially announced. So unless the other three announce other projects, yes everyone should be ready to be Rammstein again in Fall

Comment

• Oh if only. I am almost afraid even to believe they might get back to work after they meet again this year...

Comment

• Emigrate album in the summer would be veeeery soon. I'm reluctant to believe that, although it would be welcome.

Well, as I understood it / derived it, the next Ramm-meeting would be around august-september-ish? In the best case scenario this will get things rolling again, probably for some recording and writing next winter. Or it might just be they decide in that meeting to go touring again (also somewhat implied by Richard, I remember). With the upcoming releases they might shurrup the audience, as in a welcome project that gives them the chance to extend their time off a bit or extend their (pre-)production fase.

So it can go many different ways. We still have to take Till's project in acount. That Emigrate doesn't do live performances does not mean that Lindemann won't be doing a few gigs. That could delay the "Rammstein duties" as well, I presume. Which would be ashame, although Lindemann might be worth the look as well.
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I don't think they will begin with a new album before 2016, hope I'm wrong and they will do it next fall, but I don't think so. RZK always prefer going on tour, than to studio with Rammstein; so don't know what to think about it, touring without new material again would be weird.

Comment

• ^I'd rather they start a new tour with their old but good material, than produce a bad-to-mediocre album and then start a tour to present such album.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X